EVB Sport Support Leggings
- EVB Sport recommended by physios and Olympic athletes support by an extra 71% your pelvic floor core, abs and back
- Womens sports leggings that allow you to feel confident exercising after pelvic floor disorder
- Many women suffer from stress incontinence after pregnancy or menopause – don’t let it get in the way of your workout!
- Comfortable and stylish leggings that contour your body with soft and gentle compression fabric
- With mesh knee panels and moisture wicking fabric for comfort even when you’re pushing it to the max!
These womens running leggings are also pelvic floor support pants to protect you from leaks and damage during exercise
Have you stopped exercising because of embarrassing leaks? This is nowhere near as uncommon as you may think it is! 1 in 3 women have a pelvic floor disorder, as it can be caused by:
- Chronic back pain
- Injury or radiotherapy to the pelvis
- Chronic coughing or sneezing
- Heavy weightlifting
One of the main symptoms of a weak pelvic floor is stress incontinence. High impact exercise like running puts seven times more stress on the pelvic floor than usual, leading to embarrassing leaks. This is a problem for millions of women!
EVB Sport combines support underwear with stylish sportswear
Have you been disappointed by support knickers for prolapse and other pelvic conditions? They are often frumpy looking and will make you feel even more insecure. Yvonne realised this after she suffered an episode of incontinence while on a long training run. This engineer, athlete and mum of three was so humiliated that she vowed to find a solution for herself and other women!
Yvonne set to work designing a range of active wear that would help women with pelvic disorders to get back to their active lifestyles. With help from physiotherapists and designers, she created sportswear that’s stylish and makes you feel great while providing support for your pelvic floor, core, abdominals and back!
EVB is recommended by Olympic athletes and maternity hospitals the world around because it is so effective. In clinical trials, 71% of women wearing EVB had much less stress on their pelvic floor muscles when exercising. 100% of them said they felt much more supported and confident.
You’ll love these support leggings whatever your sport is!
If you’re exercising in the colder months or just like a little more coverage, then leggings are the perfect choice for your workout. These versatile support tights are ideal for running, the gym, cycling, walking or team sports. With mesh panels behind the knees, they’re warm but breathable for comfort even during your toughest sessions. The soft fabric has contoured seams that provide a smooth and elongated silhouette.
The triple layer, elasticated fabric is moisture wicking and antibacterial for amazing freshness. There is a mesh lining in the crotch to give you that extra bit of security if you wish to wear a pad. Years of research mean that these leggings have the following design benefits:
- Compression uplift supports the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of damage and prolapse
- Strengthens and trains core muscles
- Supports the lower back to relieve pressure and pain
- Activates ab muscles for optimal posture while exercising
- Reduces pelvic girdle pain and optimises the position of your pelvic joints
- Supports abdominal muscles while they’re healing after pregnancy
- Stops bladder leaks and light incontinence from occurring
- Supports prolapse for comfort while exercising
- Reduces muscle vibration for added security
EVB are beloved by olympic athletes like Kelly Holmes. With EVB leggings you can regain your confidence and get back to your old sporty self!
Please be advised that sizing of the EVB range can come up SMALL. If you are in the middle of two sizes, we would recommend you go for the larger size. They are designed to be very tight fitting to support you, but even still, sizing can be smaller than expected due to the manufacturing process. Please bear this in mind when ordering, and if you have any questions do not hesitate to contact our wonderful customer care team who can answer any questions you may have.
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of leggings|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|