EVB Sport Support Capris
- EVB Sport; the pelvic floor support sportswear range designed by an engineer, athlete and mother of three!
- These womens running capris are comfortable and stylish while preventing leaks
- Designed with physiotherapists to ensure a 71% reduction in stress on pelvic floor muscles
- Provide extra support after pregnancy, menopause or prolapse to help you get back to exercise without risk
- Support and strengthen your pelvic floor, back, core muscles and abs
EVB Womens sports capris will make you look and feel great while supporting your pelvic floor to avoid leaks and discomfort
Problems with the pelvic floor affect 1 in 3 women – not that you would know as it’s rarely talked about! One of the most common symptoms of a weak pelvic floor is stress incontinence. The following things mean you have a higher risk of being affected by this:
- Chronic back pain
- Injury or radiotherapy to the pelvis
- Chronic coughing or sneezing
- Heavy weightlifting
You would be hard pressed to find a woman who doesn’t experience at least one of these things in her life! This means that there are millions of women out there who feel insecure about exercising because of the risk of leaks. If this is you, you may have tried support underwear. However, support knickers for prolapse and other conditions are often frumpy or bulky and make you feel even worse. EVB Sport to the rescue!
EVB - pelvic floor support pants designed by and for stylish athletes
EVB sportswear was created by Yvonne – a marathon runner, engineer and mother of three (phew!). She was on a long training run not long after giving birth and had a very unpleasant experience – she wet herself halfway. Her embarrassment led to do some research and she discovered that stress incontinence is a hugely common problem for women.
Yvonne wanted to help women with the same issue as her to continue exercising. She used her background in engineering to develop sportswear that’s both supportive, and stylish. EVB was designed in collaboration with top physiotherapists and designers to ensure that it’s effective while also looking like any other fashionable active wear range.
The results of scientific trials of EVB speak for themselves – 71% the women who participated experienced considerably less stress on their pelvic floor muscles. Not only that, 100% of them reported feeling more confident and supported!
Support capris, great for the gym!
Capris are the perfect middle ground between shorts and leggings, for when you want to cover up a little bit without getting too warm. With anatomical seams, these capris enhance the shape of your thighs and create a smooth silhouette. The gentle compression of the fabric will help you feel supported and confident while you work out.
EVB capris are made from soft triple layer fabric, with the following design benefits:
- Compression uplift supports the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of damage and prolapse
- Strengthens and trains core muscles
- Supports the lower back to relieve pressure and pain
- Activates ab muscles for optimal posture while exercising
- Reduces pelvic girdle pain and optimises the position of your pelvic joints
- Supports abdominal muscles while they’re healing after pregnancy
- Stops bladder leaks and light incontinence from occurring
- Supports prolapse for comfort while exercising
- Reduces muscle vibration for added security
The moisture wicking, anti-bacterial fabric will keep you dry and comfortable even if you’re going all out on the treadmill! It has a special mesh lining that can securely hold a pad for extra peace of mind. Added elastane ensures a good stretch that will allow you to maximise your performance!
If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of capris|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|