EVB Sport Support Boxer Briefs
- EVB Sport boxer briefs - protection from leaks and amazing pelvic floor support during exercise
- These women’s sports shorts improve support by 71% to your pelvic floor, core muscles and back
- For sufferers of pelvic floor disorder caused by factors like pregnancy or menopause
- Creates a 71% reduction in stress on your pelvic floor muscles, even during high impact exercise
- Made from antibacterial, moisture wicking material that’s wonderfully comfortable even on long runs
These women’s running shorts provide pelvic support under your sportswear to prevent leaks and give you the confidence you need to reach your goals
Many women are put off exercise due to pelvic floor dysfunction. This condition affects 1 in 3 women but it’s rarely talked about. It frequently leads to stress incontinence, which is made worse by high impact exercise like running.
Pelvic dysfunction is caused by many different factors, including:
- Pregnancy and childbirth
- Weightlifting and other high impact exercise
- Radiotherapy or injury to the pelvic
- Chronic sneezing or coughing
This goes to show why it’s so common, as most women will be affected by at least one of these life events. That’s why EVB Sports are dedicated to helping women carry on exercising!
EVB Sports – by and for women with pelvic floor disorder
These pelvic floor support pants were invented by Yvonne, a long distance runner, engineer and mum of three. After having her third child, Yvonne started to suffer from leaks during training runs. She realised that even though this is a common problem for women there was nothing out there specifically designed to solve it.
EVB Sports were designed in conjunction with physiotherapists and designers, to combine support knickers for prolapse with sportswear. With their sleek design, these boxer briefs are an ideal way to feel secure while you’re working out. 71% of women tested had a significant reduction in the stress on their pelvic floor muscles while wearing EVB. 100% of the participants said that they felt more confident and supported; what a result!
Support underwear that you can rely on, even when running
These boxer briefs come in a discreet beige colour that’s perfect for wearing underneath your sportswear to provide extra support. EVB support shorts create a base layer that wicks sweat away and is antibacterial for perfect comfort even during really tough sessions. The mesh lining means that you can comfortably wear a pad if you want a little extra reassurance.
When you wear EVB boxer briefs you will have enhanced support for your pelvic floor muscles, abs and lower back. Years of research and engineering has led to the following benefits:
- Compression uplift supports the pelvic floor to reduce the risk of damage and prolapse
- Strengthens and trains core muscles
- Supports the lower back to relieve pressure and pain
- Activates ab muscles for optimal posture while exercising
- Reduces pelvic girdle pain and optimises the position of your pelvic joints
- Supports abdominal muscles while they’re healing after pregnancy
- Stops bladder leaks and light incontinence from occurring
- Supports prolapse for comfort while exercising
- Reduces muscle vibration for added security
Recommended by physiotherapists, maternity hospitals and Olympic athletes like Kelly Holmes, EVB boxer briefs are beloved by women around the world who have been able to return to the activities that they love!
If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight
|Recommended For||Supporting your pelvic floor while exercising to prevent leaks.|
|Included Contents||One pair of briefs|
|Material||90% polyamide 10% elastine|
|Size||UK 8 - 18. If you are between sizes we recommend choosing the larger size as the fitting is very tight|
|Washing Instructions||Machine washable at 30 degrees|