Eco-Friendly Microwave Pressure Cooker
- 2.8-litre capacity microwave pressure cooker that can more than half cooking times!
- Designed with a non-toxic and bio-degradable natural wheat straw material
- Manufactured with 40% less plastic
- Attractive duck-egg blue colour that will add style to any kitchen
- Includes a recipe booklet, matching spatula and measuring cup
Large Microwave Pressure Cooker for Quicker, Easier Cooking
This attractive microwave pressure cooker is an eco-friendly alternative to plastic pressure cookers that allows you to easily cook a range of foods including rice, chicken, vegetables, and pasta to name a few. Unlike other standard microwave pressure cookers, this environmentally friendly cooker is made with 40% less plastic, designed with a non-toxic, bio-degradable, natural wheat straw material.
Its 2.8-litre capacity means it is suitable for cooking large or small dishes and it even comes with a recipe booklet and a spatula to make life that bit easier.
Microwave pressure cookers are faster than conventional pressure cookers because the heating process begins immediately. Traditional pressure cookers and hobs can take up to 20 minutes to reach the required temperature; using an instant heating microwave pressure cooker you can more than half your cooking time in most instances.
|Recommended For||Microwave pressure cooker for healthier meals in half the time of using a conventional hob or traditional pressure cooker.|
|Included Contents||1 X microwave pressure cooker | Spatula | measuring cup | recipe booklet|
|Material||Biodegradable wheat straw material|