Eco Cosy Back and Abdomen Far Infrared Heat Therapy Belt
- Intelligent heat therapy belt provides easy and effective pain relief and muscle relaxation
- More sustainable than your home heating bills, costing just 70p per year to run!*
- Made from graphene and featuring far infrared heat technology to provide superior heat conductivity
- Slimline belt can be worn under or over clothing, featuring three levels of cosy heat therapy
- Available with a portable battery pack for use on-the-go
Warmth That Won’t Cost the Earth
Introducing the Eco Cosy® Back and Abdomen Far Infrared Heat Therapy Belt – your one-stop shop for an affordable, easy and effective treatment for ultimate cosy heat therapy relaxation and/or relief from back and menstrual pain. The Eco Cosy® Belt creates and insulates heat to help reduce your heating bills and your impact on the environment. Whether it’s for warmth and comfort, or much-needed pain relief, the Eco Cosy® Belt’s intelligent temperature control technology uses graphene and far infrared to keep both you and the Earth comfortable.
With Eco Cosy®, you won’t have to deal with the guilt of turning the heating on. Costing just 70p per year* to use, compared to the average electricity bill of £699 per year, your Eco Cosy® Belt can save almost 1.5 tonnes** of C0₂ from entering the atmosphere each year.
Easy, Effortless and Effective Cosy Heat Therapy
The Eco Cosy® Back and Abdomen Far Infrared Heat Therapy Belt effortless provides effective heat therapy with the push of a button. Simply pick your temperature setting, and enjoy easy pain relief and muscle relaxation.
Your Eco Cosy® Belt features three levels of heat therapy: 40°C, 50°C and 55°C.
You can use your Eco Cosy® Belt to:
- Stay snug – Keep warm in the cold weather or soothe an upset stomach by wearing your Eco Cosy® Belt around the stomach.
- Alleviate pain – Wear your Eco Cosy® Belt backwards to provide heated, targeted pain relief to your back.
- Ease muscle aches – Wear your Eco Cosy® Belt across your abdominal area to ease muscle aches, stress and tension.
- Relieve dysmenorrhea – Clinical studies have shown that graphene heating belly belts are a drug-free and non-toxic solution to relieve pain and accompanying symptoms for those who suffer from dysmenorrhea (painful periods).
What is Graphene?
The Eco Cosy® Back and Abdomen Far Infrared Heat Therapy Belt uses the world’s lightest, thinnest and strongest new nano-material, graphene! With a unique nano-structure that not only provides great physical flexibility, but also superior heat conductivity – allowing your Eco Cosy® Belt to heat up quickly.
What is Far Infrared?
Far infrared heat energy is of a similar wavelength to that which is radiated by the human body. Meaning it is absorbed deeply into the muscles, providing lasting pain relief and comfort. As well as improving blood circulation and reducing inflammation.
Key effects associated with far infrared technology include:
- Metabolism boost
- Analgesic effect
- Improved circulation
- Pain relief for muscles and joints
*Based on 90 minutes of use a day with a standard 5000mha power bank and electricity costing 12p per kWh.
**Based on 3,200 kWh grid electricity used.
|Included Contents||1 x Eco Cosy Belt, 1 x Eco Cosy Extension Band, 1 x Eco Cosy Battery Holder (Fits portable battery packs up to 100mm x 70mm. EcoCosy Back and Abdomen Far Infrared Heat Therapy Belt cannot be shipped internationally.)|
|Power||USB. Must be connected to power for use. Available with adaptor plug or battery pack.|
To view the Eco Cosy User Manual, please click here.
|Size||Fits waist sizes up to 43"|