Rechargeable Hot Water Bottle
- Safe alternative to old-fashioned hot water bottles
- Heats up to 60 degrees in under 15 minutes
- Wire-free and burst proof makes it ideal to use in bed
- Soft to touch velour case for comfort
- Stays warm for up to 5 hours
A brand-new version of and old-fashioned favourited
When its cold outside, and its also a bit cold inside, you want nothing more than something lovely and warm to snuggle up to. The first thought will be a hot water bottle, after all it was one of the best things as a kid when your mum snuck one into your bed but when you actually come to making one up you’ll realise what an annoyance they are. Water straight out the kettle is too hot that its uncomfortable but waiting for it to cool takes an age and then if you add cold water it is easy to go too far the other way.
A hot water bottle that heats up electrically to a comfortable 60 degrees and then stays nice and warm for as long as 5 hours. You don’t have to boil a kettle, risk scalds and splashes or bother emptying it in the morning. All you need to do is plug it into the mains, leave it for 10-15 minutes and then it’s ready hop on the sofa or into bed and embrace the toasty warmth.
You can sleep without worry of bursting or leakage as well, created with a tough, triple layer case, it’s completely burst proof so it doesn’t matter if you roll onto it. Don’t worry though, there isn’t a compromise on comfort for safety, the outer layer is made from silky soft velour which is lovely to touch.
Not only is heat therapy perfect for relaxing and comforting you when you’re cold, it also has several benefits to your health. It’s perfect to help ease general aches and pains as well as lower back pain and here’s why:
- Heat can help to dilate blood vessels surrounding the painful area. This increased transportation of oxygen to the muscles helping to heal damaged tissues.
- Heat can help to stimulate sensory receptors in the skin layers so applying heat to the lower back area will decrease transmission of pain signals to the brain providing you with comfort and ease.
- Heat application eases the muscles and helps you to stretch them providing you with a decrease in stiffness.
- No matter what type of ache or pain you have, be it muscle pain, period pain, back pain or general aches, the Beurer Sofa Heating Pad HK 48 can help in soothing your discomfort.