Osalis Home Help Soft Grip Bendable Cutlery Set Dishwasher Proof
- Buy 2 for £21.84 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £20.69 each and save 10%
- Dishwasher proof bendable spoon, teaspoon & fork with built in cushion-grip handle
- 'Rocking' knife improves grip and is comfortable to hold
- Ideal for those with limited arm & hand movement; wrist strap stops cutlery being dropped
- Non-slip and soft grip handles for comfort and easy-grip, dishwasher safe at 70c
- Ideal for Alzheimers and Dementia sufferers
This bendable cutlery set is specially designed for people who need a bigger, more comfortable grip when eating - and the red colour helps with recognition for those with dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and it's dishwasher safe too!
The set contains a spoon, teaspoon, fork and knife, all of which have soft cushion grip handles for comfortable use and to prevent slipping for those with weakness in their hands.
The knife’s blade has a clever curved design, which is ideal for those with weak muscles or limited arm movement because they can create a rocking motion to cut their food. The fork and spoons are all bendable to wither the left or the right, allowing the user to change the angle according to their range of movement. This is ideal for people who can only eat with one hand.
The flexible part of the spoon, teaspoon and fork can be bent to either the left or the right and it is a recommended that the maximum frequency of bending the utensils is 20 times - but when bent they are sturdy and hold this shape perfectly so this is not a problem!
Why is this cushion-grip bendable cutlery set in red?
The red handles are an important feature which helps people with dementia and Alzheimer’s recognise mealtimes and feel comfortable eating. Clinical studies found that when red tableware was used 25% more food was consumed compared to using plain white and stainless steel tableware. As many of us know who care for loved ones with dementia and Alzheimer’s weight loss and loss of appetite is another particularly cruel side to the condition, and simple changes like this red cutlery set do make a difference,
What is the size of the cushion grip, bendable cutlery?
- The handle grips on each item of cutlery are each 12cm long
- The oval diameter of 3.5 cm x 2.1 cm at the widest (bottom) part, and circle diameter of 2.5 cm at the smallest (top) part.
- In total each item is: Spoon 21 cm, Teaspoon 19 cm, Fork, 20.5 cm, and Knife 21 cm.
|Brand||Osalis Home Help|
|Recommended For||Those requiring an easy grip handle, with bendable cutlery, Red colour is clinically proven to help dementia and alzheimers sufferers to eat more food.|
|Included Contents||Knife, fork, spoon & teaspoon.|
|Material||Suregrip TPR & ABS with stainless steel|
|Length||Grip 12 cm|
|Diameter||3.5cm x 2.1 cm (at widest point)|
|Washing Instructions||This bendable cutlery set is fully dishwasher safe to 70c|