Dr. Frei Universal Support Medical Binder
- Post-partum belt to support abdominal muscles after birth or surgery
- Abdominal binder prevents suture line disruption and hernias
- Forms smooth body contours and is invisible under clothes
- Breathable light fabric ensures maximum comfort during use
- Swiss quality abdominal support – comfortable, soft and supportive
Support and protect your abdomen at after birth or surgery
Are you looking for support in your abdomen area after giving birth? Dr Frei’s post-natal belt is ideal for extra support. The Velcro fastening means you can easily secure your belt so it’s the perfect fit for your body. It will help to improve your balance and weight redistribution and will also deliver a general slimming effect – nothing wrong with a little added confidence!
The Dr Frei belly band helps to restore muscle tone and prevent suture line disruption after surgery. It hold your abdominal muscles, providing moderate compression and reducing 'pendulous abdomen' (when the abdomen hangs down).
The breathable, light fabric of the belt ensures maximum comfort. The post-partum belt can be used to:
- Support your abdominal muscles after surgery or child birth
- Prevent suture line disruption and post-operative abdominal hernias
- As shapewear to give your mid-section a beautifully contoured shape
How long should you use your belt for?
You can enjoy using your post-partum belt for as long as it feels comfortable. However, while this belt will support your muscular system after birth, your abdominal muscles eventually need to work to support the torso without any assistance. As the body recovers, it is recommended to decrease use of the belt and follow an exercise program designed by your physician.
Measurement Guide - Which size do you need?
Waist circumference in cm:
M 81 - 90