Dr Frei Maternity Belt
- Pregnancy support belt to reduce aching and pain in your lower back and hips
- Keep your belly and baby supported and comfortable with this maternity support belt
- Helps you stay active and reduces the occurrence of stretch marks
- Also useful post-partum for supporting your body while it recovers
- Swiss design made from high quality bandage material that’s discreet, breathable and soft
This soft and comfortable maternity belt feels great during and after pregnancy
This pregnancy support band will help you to:
- Reduce aches and pain in your lower back and hips
- Support and protect your belly
- Prevent stretch marks from forming
- Maintain good posture and an active lifestyle, avoiding strain
This pregnancy bump support is made from Dr Frei’s high quality bandage material. Designed in Switzerland, it's light, breathable and moisture wicking. The biologically inert fabric is hypoallergenic and soft on the skin, for comfortable wear all day. It comes in a shade of beige that will blend into many skin tones for a discreet look. It's also thin enough to wear under clothing without showing. The adjustable straps allow you to customise where the support sits and how tight it is, for the perfect fit.
Have an enjoyable, ache-free pregnancy with Dr Frei
During pregnancy the belt is worn just underneath your belly so that it can support your abdomen and pelvis while maintaining the normal position of the foetus. This reduces the pressure on your spine, giving you wonderful relief from the back pain that many women experience in the later stages of pregnancy. It will also prevent your bump from moving around, decreasing the stretching of the skin that causes stretch marks.
Having the support of this bandage means that you can stay active and carry on with your normal activities. Beneficial for you and your baby! Feeling comfortable in your body will allow you to enjoy your pregnancy without being bothered by the aches and pains that can make the later trimesters so unpleasant.
Help your body to adjust quickly and comfortably after giving birth
This maternity belt can also be worn post-partum by positioning it around your abdomen. This will help you to feel comfortable while your body adjusts to no longer being pregnant; a time that can often be uncomfortable while your uterus shrinks back down. Pregnancy often causes your abdominal muscles to separate to make room for the baby and the healing of this post-partum can take some time, leaving your core weaker than normal. By wearing the Dr Frei maternity belt you can support your back, avoiding pain while your abs heal. It will also help your belly to reduce faster and may help you feel more confident in your clothes while your body goes back to the way it was pre-pregnancy.