Dr. Frei Elastic Ankle Support
- Ankle support made from a super soft, breathable and comfortable cotton blend
- Wear this ankle support strap after injury or operation for optimal recovery
- Can also be used to help reduce the symptoms of arthritis and arthrosis
- Suitable for the right or left foot, with gentle, targeted compression to reduce swelling
- The amazing Swiss quality of this bandage will make it an essential part of your first aid kit
Dr. Frei’s ankle sleeve offers quality you can trust, helping your recover quickly
This ankle support sock is ideal for providing support and relief in the following scenarios:
- Trauma or injury of the ankle joint
- Loose ligaments of the ankle
- Chronic arthritis
- Early stage arthrosis
- Rehabilitation following plaster cast removal
- Post-operative rehabilitation
It can also be worn during sports to help you avoid aggravating old injuries or dislocations. Your doctor will advise you on how often to wear your ankle support for your specific needs. Dr. Frei recommend that you put the bandage on in a seated position with your foot at a 90-degree angle to your leg to ensure the optimal fit.
Experience the luxurious Swiss quality of Dr. Frei’s medical supports
This bandage has been designed and manufactured with the utmost quality to provide the perfect level of support. It is made from a super soft fabric containing 75% cotton with a polyester-latex blend for added flexibility. The tri-blend fabric is knitted together so that it is highly breathable and will mould perfectly to the contours of your ankle and foot. The thickness and compression is varied around the heel joint for added comfort and to ensure that the bandage has just the right level of tightness without overly restricting your movement.
Your bandage can be worn on either foot and its quality ensures that it can be washed and used multiple times, making it an essential part of your first aid kit. The beige colour will blend into many skin tones for a discreet look. The compression offered by this ankle support will reduce swelling and inflammation, leaving you with far less pain and helping your soft tissues to heal more quickly.
|Recommended For||Supporting and compressing the ankle during rehabilitation from injury or operation, or to relieve symptoms of arthritis|
|Included Contents||1 support (can be used on left or right foot)|
|Material||75% cotton 17% latex 8% polyester|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||S: 15-20 cm (6-8 inches) / M: 21-26 cm (8-10 inches) / L: 27-32 cm (10-11 inches) / XL: 33-38 cm (11-12 inches) (measure just below the ankle joint)|
|Washing Instructions||Hand wash with mild detergent|