Dr Dolhay Femifit Multi
- Dr Dolhay Femifit Vaginal Douche Kit to restore healthy vaginal pH balance
- Prebiotics for optimum vaginal health this patented Vaginal Douche includes 20 Femifit Lacto effervescent tablets
- Easy to use douche bottle with Femifit lacto tablets
- Effervescent Tablets give you complete confidence in your wash
- Vaginal cleanser that helps build your natural vaginal protection
- Buy 2 for £25.67 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £24.32 each and save 10%
Gentle, easy to use vaginal douche for women from Dr Dolhay
The Dr Dolhay Femifit Vaginal Douche Kit has everything you need to prevent recurring vaginal infections like thrush and bacterial vaginosis
This patented Vaginal Douche bottle has an appealing gentle design and is so easy to use. The outlet valve has been specially designed so that it's simple to operate with just a small squeeze.
The Femifit Effervescent Tablets are a vaginal cleanser that will help build up your natural vaginal protection naturally..
Heard the one about Cleopatra bathing in asses milk?
We read that Cleopatra bathed every day in asses milk - strange but true. Why was that do you think? Was she just being extravagant? Not at all. Cleopatra knew that to keep the pH levels of her intimate area in balance asses milk was the answer! Rich in lactose and low in fat, asses milk (donkey milk) is said by experts to be the closest animal milk to the human variety. This means that it contains the same friendly bacteria that's in the human body, so when you douhce with it the protective flora of your vagina will be enhanced.
Maintaining your pH levels at a 'healthy' level means you are more able to prevent BV, infections and thrush, as well as the unpleasant 'fishy' odour associated with an unhealthy vagina.
|Ingredients||Lactose, Asses’ Milk, Citric Acid, Baking Soda, Water|
|Recommended For||Intimate douching to prevent BV, odour, rebalance pH levels and prevent thrush and other vaginal infections and discomforts.|
|Included Contents||1 x Femifit Vaginal Douche, 20 x Femifit Lacto Effervescent Tablets|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|