The DivaCup Menstrual Cup
- DivaCup Menstrual Cup- economically and environmentally friendly
- No leaks and no spills for up to 6 hours of wear
- The only cup CE approved, and approved in the USA and Canada
- Soft medical-grade silicone design for easy insertion and comfort
- Save lots of money when sitching from tampons to the DivaCup
DivaCup Menstrual Cup is designed to make your period just that little bit easier!
Unlike traditional pads and tampons, the DivaCup is designed to be worn for up to 12 hours at at time for complete, long-lasting protection.
The DivaCup is made with soft silicone for easy insertion, and unlike traditional tampons it works with your body - normal tampons absorb your natural fluids as well as your menstrual flow, whereas the DivaCup just collects your menstrual flow, so no more dryness and no more uncomfortable feeling. The DivaCup's bell-shaped cup is also ideal if you need to measure your menstrual flow for a doctor, nurse or gynaecologist, as it features graduated ml measurements.
Made from high-quality medical-grade silicone, DivaCup is comfortable and it means you can avoid nasty latex allergies. It is CE approved, FDA approved in the United States and is the only menstrual cup approved by Health Canada. Plus, it is 13485 certified by the International organization of Standardization (ISO), which means it is recognised across the world as a medically approved and high quality product. So it's safe to say that if you choose DivaCup you can rest assured you're in safe hands and treating your body kindly.
By changing from traditional disposable pads and tampons to the innovative DivaCup, it's not only great for the environment (no more endless used pads and tampons thrown away to landfill), it's great for your purse too - one DivaCup costs £24.99 and lasts up to ten years, so no more dashes to the shops when you've run out of tampons!
The DivaCup is available in two different sizes for your convenience:
- Size 1 is recommended for women under 30 who have never given birth vaginally or by caesarean
- Size 2 is recommended for women over 30 who have given birth vaginally or by caesarean
How to use your Divacup
- There are two ways you can fold your Divacup; The 'U' fold (fig. 1), where you fold it in half, then in half again. Or the 'Push Down' (fig. 2) where you press one side down with your finger to form a triangle. Give both a go and see which is easier for you!
- Hold your folded cup between your thumb and forefinger
- Relax, separate your labia with your free hand and push the folded edge of the cup into your vagina. Release your grip to form a seal
- To remove, wash your hands then pinch the stem of your Divacup to release the seal. Pull it out, empty it into the toilet, wash and reinsert. Simple!
|Included Contents||1 DivaCup, Full Instructions|
|Adjustable||Soft silicone squeezes for easy insertion|
|Does Not Include||Latex, Phthalates|
|Size||Two sizes available|
|Washing Instructions||Wash with mild soap and water|