Disposable pads for Incontinence Underwear
Out of stock
- Pack of 56 absorbent pads suitable for use with pouch or fixation pants
- Absorbent core with a soft outer that wicks moisture away from the skin
- Designed to be worn inside fixation pants for mild incontinence including mild maternity and faecal incontinence
- Non-woven, skin friendly materials are comfortable to wear
- Protects bedding and clothing against soiling
Disposable Incontinence Pads for Pouch or Fixation Pants
As a booster pad, these disposable adults incontinence pads provide protection and confidence when dealing with light levels of faecal incontinence and bladder weakness. With their slim rectangular shape, they are suitable for wear in close-fitting underwear to protect in cases of incontinence, including mild maternity or faecal incontinence.
With a super absorbent polymer core, the pads are made from non-woven, skin-friendly materials and are lightweight and easy to wear. With no waterproof backing, these pads can be used as an insert pad inside pouch or fixation pants. They can also help to protect bedding and clothing from soiling and boost the absorbency of other disposable incontinence products for extra peace of mind.
|Recommended For||Pads for light incontinence. Suitable for use with fixation or pouch pants. Soft, breathable and rectangular shaped for comfort.|
|Included Contents||Pack of 56 pads|
|Length||35 x 11cm|