DiaClin Eye Spray
- Combat dry eyes with DiaClin Eye Spray
- Dry eye spray neutralises bacteria in a safe and natural way
- Reduces sensitivity and redness of the eye
- Uses innovative liposome technology
- Perfect for eye problems caused by diabetes
DiaClin Eye Spray combats dry eyes, preventing bacterial infection
Dry and irritated eyes can often be related to diabetes. It can be very inhibiting as well as irritating and uncomfortable! When you need instant relief from dry and irritated eyes, DiaClin’s dry eye spray should be the first thing you reach for.
What is DiaClin Eye Spray? It’s a unique eye care product based on the 2QR-complex which prevents infection by blocking harmful bacteria from binding to tissues. It also relieves discomforts such as itching and irritation. Sufferers of diabetes often experience dry eyes due to insufficient production of tears. DiaClin Eye Spray solves the problem by providing effective moisturisation, forming a layer over the anterior part of the eyeball which relieves dry and irritated eyes.
Innovative features ensure that DiaClin eyespray is highly effective
- Based on the 2QR-complex
- Easy to use spray bottle for simple and quick application
- Free from allergens and harsh chemicals
- No added preservatives
- No ingredients of animal origin
For effective application simply spray the liquid onto closed eye lids. With a blinking motion the spray is spread over the cornea of the eye.
DiaClin Eye Spray effectively and efficiently moistens your eyes and restores the micro-flora, preventing eye problems from becoming more serious. The pocket sized bottle is ideal to be kept in your bag, pocket or medicine cupboard.