FitAir Dehumidifier with Air Filter
- Removes condensation, mould, and damp patches, this dehumidifier eradicates allergens, bacteria, viruses, pathogens, smells & irritants from the air that thrive in moisture.
- Automatic function to take the guess-work out of use. 5.1L tank & with a max capacity to remove up to 20L of water from the air per day when using continuous drain facility.
- Low running costs, optional continuous drain facility with added air purification, washable HEPA filter recommended for those with asthma or respiratory illnesses
- Easy to operate, auto function available to clean and dehumidify air automatically with LED push buttons & features a large LED screen
- Functions include automatic humidistat, auto bucket full shut down, auto restart, auto defrost, removable water tank & washable HEPA air filter. Dehumidifier dries laundry quicker and more efficiently/cheaper than a tumble dryer.
- Large handle with universal wheels makes it portable & can be moved easily between rooms
Eradicate bacteria, viruses, allergens, and other pathogens in the air so you and your family can breathe-easy!
For those with allergies, a dehumidifier is essential in the alleviation of unpleasant symptoms and improving overall well-being. Indeed, the reduction of moisture in the air makes it a less hospitable home for dust mites, mould, mildew and other bacteria, viruses, or pathogens. Additional benefits include the reduction of dust in the home, which helps to prevent irritation, particularly for those with asthma and other respiratory illnesses. In addition, less dust means less cleaning and that’s something I’m sure we can all get on board with!
Musty and mouldy ‘stale’ smells all too often become the norm in households, particularly for those with children/teenagers. Dehumidifiers are expertly engineered to extract the moisture carrying bacteria causing the smell. This makes unpleasant odours a thing of the past and will prevent any embarrassment when friends pop by unannounced. It is also beneficial to use a dehumidifier in the bathroom, kitchen and utility room and other rooms with high humidity to stop mould spores and allergens developing.
Refrigerant dehumidifier with a daily capacity of 20 litres
This is a refrigerant dehumidifier and it works by creating a cold surface. When the warm, damp air comes into contact with the cold surface, condensation forms and drips into the water tank. Refrigerant dehumidifiers are the most common type in the UK and it works very well even at very low temperatures. With a 5.1 litre tank capacity if you know that you have a lot of condensation to clear we recommend you use the external drain connector so the water runs directly out to the drain giving you a maximum 20 litre condensation extraction daily.
If you want to be ultra energy conscious you can recycle the water to water your house plants or garden plants, it is quite safe to so!
Even if you have not experienced allergies or irritation as a result of high humidity, it is not healthy to breathe in the multiplying bacteria and viruses that thrive within it. Indeed, this could lead to illnesses or health issues down the line. There are certain signs to look out for that indicate there is too much moisture in the air in your home. These include water stains on walls or ceilings, frequent condensation, or small black spots (mould spores) growing on the walls in areas with high humidity, such as in the bath/bathroom, kitchen and utility room.
Washable HEPA air filter to clean and purify the air with simultaneous condensation removal
This expertly engineered dehumidifier not only removes moisture, damp, or mould from any room in your home or workplace. Indeed, water is extracted from the air as it passes through the unit. It comes complete with a washable air filter and a specialised hydrophilic condenser, it is both highly effective and extremely efficient. Complete with a 5.1L water tank and with a capacity to extract up to 20L of water per day, this quality dehumidifier with clean air filter is easy to empty and ensures optimum results.
Ergonomically designed this technologically advanced dehumidifier is incredibly simple to operate with easy touch buttons and a large LED screen. Manually adjust the humidity desired or use the automatic control function to determine the optimum level for your home and conditions. Other pioneering features include a bucket full indicator light, automatic bucket full shut down, auto restart, automatic defrost and an external drain connector. Complete with a handle and universal wheels, this dehumidifier is portable and can be moved easily between rooms. In addition, it is quiet and discreet at all times, so it won’t be a distraction when you have friends over.
Faster clothes drying and lower running costs with a dehumidifier? You bet!
Hanging wet washing indoors could quite possibly be turning your home into an unhealthy breeding ground for mould and dust mites, this has real health consequences for you and your family. However, a dehumidifier will make a HUGE difference and dry your wet washing quickly and effectively without making your home a biohazard area! Our clever HEPA air filter too will help to control any dust mites and other polluting particles.
So, if you're washing and hanging clothes indoors or drying clothes on a radiator a dehumidifier will tackle the evaporating moisture in the air, preventing it from forming condensation. Dehumidifiers are so much kinder to your garments than tumble dryers, as they don't work using heat and the cost of running a dehumidifier is considerably cheaper than a tumble dryer.
Whats included with your smart dehumidifier & HEPA air purifier:
- Auto setting / in-built humidistat – This function monitors moisture levels in the air and adjusts the dehumidifier automatically to maintain the humidity level you’ve selected. This means you don't have to repeatedly turn your dehumidifier on and off, as it automatically knows when it needs to work hardest.
- Continuous drain facility – our dehumidifier allows you to connect a hose and flush up to 20L of water daily directly away to a drain or sink. This saves you from emptying the 5.1L water tank yourself and if you've used a dehumidifier before you'll know how quickly the tank can fill up. This does automatically cut off when full, but to have continuous drain up to 20L is a real bonus.
- Integrated cord storage – when the dehumidifier and air purifier isn’t in use simply wind the cable and store away. This removes the risk of tripping over a sprawling cable. Nice touch!
- Wheels/castors – very useful to be able to move your dehumidifier and air purifier around to different areas of the house.
- HEPA Air Filter - by incorporating the air purifier with a HEPA filter not only are you removing excess moisture, condensation and humidity but removing particles and dust mites in the air attached to the moisture. This is vital for keeping your indoor air clean and safe for your family. HEPA air purification nis especially useful for those with existing health problems especially respiratory problems and diseases. The air purifier can be used separately from the dehumidifying function.
|Warranty||2 Years Manufacturers Warranty|
|Size||37.3cm x 26.6cm x 61.2cm|