Davita MosQuit Itch Relief
- Insect bite treatment that works instantly without harmful chemicals!
- Perfect insect bite treatment giving relief from mosquito and other insect bites
- Reduces swelling and itching by dissolving the poison through heat - it's amazing!
- Tests have proven effectiveness of this natural way to treat insect bites
- Easy to use, with an Illuminated function display for accurate bite zapping!
Mum was right when she said “itching only makes it worse!” Avoid the temptation of scratching and fight insect bites with the Davita MosQuit Itch Relief
Insect bites are the worst; it’s rare to catch those parasites in the act of biting you and it’s only when you start itching that you uncover a bite, then its game over. You can’t stop scratching! No matter how many times you are told “It’ll only make it worse”, that little bit of relief you get from itching is just too hard to resist. But unfortunately, the inflammation is made worse when you’ve scratched the wound, and in some cases infected! Davita MosQuit Itch Relief is an effective insect bite treatment that works immediately.
MosQuit naturally targets insect bites without using harmful sprays, chemicals and creams.
MosQuit works by concentrating heat from a temperature of 47 ⁰C to dissolve the poison that has been injected by the insect. This heat will eliminate the feeling to itch, reduce the swelling and risks of infection in a matter of seconds.
If you found a raw bite wound, the effectiveness of your insect bite healer will be more powerful, so you should use the pen immediately after you have been bitten. However, the efficiency of the pen is still forceful enough to combat against itching and scratching.
The MosQuit insect bite treatment works incredibly well against the poisons of horseflies, mosquitoes, midges, bees and wasps. When you have uncovered a bite here is what you do:
- Underneath the nose of the MosQuit 'mouse' is a heating surface; place it directly onto the puncture.
- With slight pressure, place it onto the wound push the start button
- Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, hold the heating surface onto the wound for between 3-5 seconds and then remove the mouse
If you still have the urge to scratch, perform the treatment again in 10-15 second intervals.
There are no risks of tissue damage such as burns, necrosis or systemic effects when the device is used properly and on normal skin. The insect bite healer should only be used on insect bites and is not to be used on delicate skin areas such as around the eyes and lips.
The insect bite healer is light, small and incredibly convenient; it won’t take up much space in your suitcase when you go on holiday, and you know how bad mosquitoes are in other countries! It is powered by a 9V compound battery which you can find at the back of the device.
Avoid the temptation to itch and treat insect bites appropriately with the Davita MosQuit Itch Relief Insect Bite Healer.
|Power||9v Battery (Included)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Davita MosQuit Itch Relief User Manual|
|Function||Can be used on children|