Davita CleanLite CL70 Acne Light Therapy Box
- Acne light therapy home treatment gives unique premium quality home treatment for acne vulgaris - suitable for home or clinic and hospital setting. After 12 weeks treatment 76% reported improvement.
- Approved medical Acne light box, safe and easy to use light treatment for acne in the comfort of your own home with a large treatment area that is suitable for acne on the face shoulders chest and body. Acne treatment for men and women in the privacy of a home setting makes this preferable and easier than clinic visits.
- Featuring integrated blue and red fluorescent tubes for a clinically proven home acne treatment based on scientific data. This medical grade skin treatment means results are quicker to achieve because it offers the opportunity for a more regular acne skin treatment as opposed to clinic and dermatologist appointments.
- No UV or infrared is produced by this acne light treatment light box making it completely safe for your skin and eyes
- Lightweight with attractive design, this portable light therapy unit is ideal for those wanting to aggressively tackle any acne outbreak quickly and effectively at home and save on costly dermatology appointment whilst achieving much faster results.
76% Improvement in just 12 weeks! A Fast & Clinically Proven Way To Clear Acne Once and For All!
The Davita Acne Light Therapy Box Cleanlite CL70 was designed for you to comfortably treat acne, easily in the comfort of your own home.
Acne can cause you to lose your confidence, but there’s no need to suffer any longer. This light treatment for acne has been specially developed by experts to take care of your physical and emotional needs. The CleanLite CL70 Acne Light Therapy Box incorporates a unique light spectrum specially combined for the best results. By combining blue light and red light, research clinicians have proven this to be highly effective in treating acne and reducing acne outbreaks.
The high quality acne light therapy box sports a sleek and attractive design so you can enjoy its stylish look while reaping the benefits of its healing properties. Nobody would ever know that this beautiful light was for your face. You should enjoy using this light therapy box for 30 minutes daily until you see visible improvements in your skin that you want to flaunt! The light therapy box is hassle free and maintenance free meaning it does all the hard work for you while you sit back, relax and enjoy its benefits. The only effort you have to make is turning it on and off. It has low energy consumption meaning it’s great for your skin and your pocket. The low weight and high quality material of the product enables you to transport it with ease making it perfect for mobile applications, or when you go away you don’t have to miss out on any light therapy sessions.
How does it work? Combing Two Light Treatments For Effective Acne Home Treatment.
- The blue light helps to stimulate the formation of oxygen within your clogged pores and subsequently kills the bacteria which is responsible for causing the acne, this bacteria is called propionic bacterium.
- The red light focuses on stimulating the blood circulation helping to reduce inflammation of the effected skin.
The skin is then able to regenerate faster resulting in a clear complexion. Compared to the plentiful drug treatments available on the market, light therapy has little to no side effects. Sadly too with acne medications you'll already be aware that the acne will temporarily clear up, but after a few weeks, it will be back again. With an Acne light box you can maintain regular weekly treatments of just 30 minutes every 3 - 5 days to stop further acne outbreaks. The positive and lasting effect of acne light therapy with blue and red light against acne vulgaris was certificated in 2000 by A. Chu et. al. from the dermatological institute of the Hammersmith Hospital in London.
What causes acne?
Acne is often a result of the way your skin reacts to certain hormonal changes in your body. The most common cause of acne is when the sebaceous glands release too much sebum, an oily substance which is made to protect the skin. Too much sebum can block the pores when it mixes with dead skin cells causing painful and unsightly spots. Bacteria in the skin then multiply underneath the blockages which cause redness and inflammation of the skin.
This is the reason this light therapy box is so successful in treating acne outbreaks - the blue lights combat the blocked pores, and kills the bacteria thatbuild up and the red light works in conjunction to improve blood circulation which improves circulation removing toxins from the skin at the same time calming the redness and irritation from an outbreak.
Will This Acne Light Box Work For Both Men and Women who Suffer with Acne?
Yes, even though men's and women's acne can have different causes, the acne light box has proven successful for both male and female acne types. Men's skin is different than women's skin. It is more oily, has larger pores, and can be more acne prone so they respond really well to the blue light therapy in this acne light box. Men typical have more sweat as well. Other hormones that drive some of men's acne problems are not present in women, and Female Acne-inducing hormones are different than men's. The underlying hormonal reasons for acne may vary, but the treatment for acne outbreaks should be regular, methodical and consistent to combat the acne and promote healthy skin. Regular use of the acne treatment light will ensure reducing the severity of an acne outbreak, and significantly reducing the amount of acne outbreaks and also reduce the potential for severe acne scarring.
What else can you do to help clear your acne?
As well as regularly using the Davita Light Therapy Box CleanLite CL 70, there are a few things you can do from home to help eliminate your acne faster. In your usual skin regime, wash your skin gently with a mild cleanser and try to use an oil free moisturiser as this will ensure no extra oil can block the pores. although it may feel tempting, don’t scrub or exfoliate your skin because this can make it look and feel sore. The less you touch your skin the less bacteria will be transferred. Try to keep your hands away from your skin and always keep your hands clean when washing your face or applying moisturiser. It has also been said that makeup can cause acne but there has been no evidence to suggest this. If you wear makeup, try to choose a mineral based makeup as these are kinder to the skin. Always wash your hands before you apply it and remove it before you go to bed.
Moreover, The Davita Light Therapy Box CleanLite CL 70 is an approved medical product according to European Directive 93/42/EWG, EN 60601-1-2, EN 60601-1.
|Recommended For||Acne Treatment at Home for Men and Women, reduce acne, reduce outbreaks and prevent acne scarring.|
|Included Contents||1 x Acne Light Box, Instructions for use, UK Mains Plug|
|Certification||CE Approved & Class 11a Medical Device|
|Guarantee||2 Years Manufacturers Warranty|
|Function||Light Spectrum: Blue: 400nm - 450nm, Red: 580nm - 630nm|
|Size||52cm x 30cm x 7cm (20.4 Inches x 11.8 Inches x 2.7 Inches)|