Crane Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier
- Humidifier for babies with adorable designs - your kids will LOVE it!
- Ultrasonic baby humidifier runs up to 24 hours per tank for easy breathing all day and night
- Helps relieve congestion, coughs, cold symptoms and sore sinuses
- The 4.5L water tank operates whisper quietly for up to 24 hours
- Effectively humidifies rooms up to 250 square feet
Make your child smile and improve their health at the same time with this adorable humidifier for babies in a cute elephant or frog design
Has your child been coughing? Do they always seem to have the sniffles? The humidity levels in you home are key to your child's health.This adorable ultrasonic cool mist humidifier helps support easy breathing and offers relief from congestion.
And your child will benefit from better sleep too. The additional moisture in their room helps relieve symptoms of sinus irritation, congestion and coughs. You know how much harder parenting becomes with a restless grumpy baby. Well this baby humidifier is whisper quiet. So your child won't lose a single moment of their beauty sleep, day or night.
Ultrasonic humidifiers can be fun too. The cute elephant or frog design makes it the perfect accessory for your child's bedroom.
What other great features does the ultrasonic cool mist humidifier boast?
- Clean Control Antimicrobial Material in the base of the baby humidifier is proven to help reduce mould and bacteria growth up to 99.96%
- The removable 4.5L tank easily fits under most bathroom sinks for easy storage when not in use
- No surprise bills - more energy efficient than your household light bulbs
- No filters required
- Protects your home and furniture too
Your child will always be beautiful to you. Humidifiers help keep their skin silky smooth and hair glossy. You can also keep your home looking lovely too. If the air is too dry in your home, you can be left with warping flooring and peeling wallpaper.
This ultrasonic humidifier will keep your child and home looking beautiful and feeling comfortable.
It couldnt be easier to use, all you need to do is:
- Twist the head to remove it from the body. Turn water tank upside down and unscrew water tank cap.
- Fill water tank with cool water. DO NOT fill water all the way to the rim
- Screw water tank cap back onto water tank. Turn the water tank back over and place head back onto the body making sure it fits perfectly
- Plug the power cord into a wall socket and turn on the unit by using the control knob
- The power indicator light will illuminate in red. Within a few seconds, it will switch to green, indicating that there is enough water in the water basin. Mist will begin emitting through the mist lid
- Use the control knob to adjust the intensity of the mist output. It is best to have the mist knob at a medium setting
- The power indicator light on the humidifier will remain on. The red light indicates that the humidifier is turned on and needs to be refilled