Contam Med Vaginal Pessary
- Vaginal pessary suitable for stress incontinence and prolapse
- Easy to use vaginal cream applicator
- Tampon-like design is easy to insert and remove
- Prolong the effects of topical medicines and lubricants
- Suitable for prolapse and vaginal atrophy
The Contam Med is a vaginal lubricant applicator that will keep comfortable all day
The Contam Med features a grooved surface with an indent along the middle – this can be used for topical treatments and lubricants, providing an easy way of applying your medicine that will keep it in place all day. This is ideal for vaginal atrophy and other symptoms of the menopause. The classic Contam tampon design means it can also be used to support the uterus in cases of prolapse.
How to use Contam pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
For medicines: insert the pessary deep into your vagina, then pull it back slightly so that it’s within reach of your fingers
For prolapse: insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread. Please Note- these pessaries are single use only.
|Recommended For||Applying medicine or lubricant to the inside of vagina to keep it in place all day|
|Length||Regular: 61mm Extra: 66mm|
|Dosage||Wear for up to 12 hours.|
|Overall Diameter||Regular: 25mm Extra: 30mm|