Contam Dice Vaginal Pessary Starter Set
- Pessary for prolapse in 3 sizes – find your perfect fit!
- Comfortable and discreet prolapse pessary
- Cube design that supports up to 3rd degree prolapse
- Simply soak then insert like a standard tampon
- 3 Sizes to help find the most comfortable fit
A Contam cube pessary is a simple and discreet way to support more severe prolapse
Uterine prolapse is an uncomfortable and confidence-sapping condition to have, particularly in more severe cases. Many women find that using pessary treatment for prolapse is a convenient way of staying comfortable without resorting to surgery. However, there are a wide range of pessaries available and it can be quite confusing to decide which shape and material is best for you. This Starter Set allows you to try all three sizes of the Dice to find the right fit.
Contam offer a range of tampon-like pessaries for prolapse and stress incontinence. Their design makes them really easy to use as insertion is just like a standard menstrual tampon and they are made of medical foam that is soft and comfortable. The Contam Dice cube pessary for prolapse has been designed especially for more severe cases of uterine prolapse. Cube pessaries are recommended for prolapse up to stage 3; this is also known as a complete prolapse, where the cervix protrudes slightly from the entrance of the vagina. The Contam Dice offers excellent support and will stay put all day, leaving you to get on with life in comfort.
How to use Contam Dice pessaries
- Wash your hands thoroughly and remove the pessary from its bag
- Soak the pessary in warm water for about 1 minute, then gently squeeze. It will become soft and elastic.
- Contam pessaries are inserted in the same way as menstrual tampons, so find a comfortable position on the toilet or with a leg raised
- Insert the pessary as deeply as possible into your vagina to support your uterus
- Make sure that the removal thread is always outside of your vagina, as with a standard tampon
- To remove, gently pull on the removal thread.
Please Note- these pessaries are single use only.
|Recommended For||Supporting the uterus following prolapse. Starter set to find the most comfortable size for you.|
|Included Contents||3x Contam Dice pessaries (1x Small 1x Medium 1x Large)|
|Dosage||Wear for up to 12 hours.|
|Overall Diameter||Small: 32 x 32mm Medium: 37 x 37mm Large: 42 x 42mm|