Commodore Steam Brush
- Commodore steam brush for home use, travel & business trips
- Hand held clothes steamer as seen on TV
- Easy to use steam brush
- Also includes fluff removal brush to eliminate pet hair and fluff
- Compact and portable design
Hand held steam cleaner – SEEN ON TV! For that professional dry cleaned look
You can now get that dry cleaned look at home with the use of a simple tool: The Commodore Steam Brush. Could your garments benefit from being steamed? With the Commodore Steam Brush, you can indulge in the simple but effective method of steaming from the comfort of your own home. There are so many clothes you can’t wash because you don’t have the time, or their fabric doesn’t allow it.
Reap the benefits of steam brushing your clothes!
- Steam brushing removes creases and wrinkles in your garments without compressing the fabric
- Reach areas that an iron can’t
- A stretched item of clothing can be steamed back into shape
- No chemicals!
- Steaming is a natural sanitiser and can remove odours – a great benefit if you’re purchasing vintage items!
- Filling cup
- Steam brush
- Fluff removal Brush
How to use your new steam brush
- Fill the tank with water using the filling cup provided.
- Connect the appliance to the mains electricity supply using the plug. The pilot light will come on indicating that it’s heating up.
- When the pilot light goes off, this means it’s ready to produce steam. The steam button can now be pressed to give off steam.
- Pick up the appliance by the handle and aim it at a heat resistant surface, never towards yourself or other people.
- To iron the garments, move the appliance nozzle upwards and downwards on the garment until you have obtained the desired finish.
- To eliminate fluff or pet hair, attach the fluff accessory and use the appliance in the same way.
|Recommended For||Steam cleaning garments|
|Included Contents||Filling cup, steam brush, fluff removal Brush|