Colour Changing Blood Pressure Monitor
- Clinically tested blood pressure monitor with unique colour changing display for accurate & easy results
- Know immediately if your blood pressure is too high- stop strokes and heart attacks before they happen
- Stores up to 90 past measurements for 2 users; easily keep track of your health
- See an average of your last 3 measurements to get a picture of how your blood pressure is today
- Battery powered and self-contained wrist cuff for monitoring wherever you are
This wrist blood pressure monitor changes colour to let you know right away if you are suffering from hypertension
High blood pressure is a hugely dangerous symptom as it increases your risk of life-threatening conditions such as heart attacks, strokes and heart or kidney disease.
If you suffer from high blood pressure it is advisable to regularly check what your levels are so that you can get help as soon as you need it and prevent the worst from happening. There are several factors that can increase your risk of high blood pressure – if you are:
- Over the age of 65
- Overweight or obese
- Of African or Caribbean descent
- From a family with a history of high blood pressure
Leading an unhealthy lifestyle also increases your risk, for example smoking, eating an unhealthy diet or not exercising enough.
Find out at a glance if you are at risk of a stroke
Checking your blood pressure has never been easier! This blood pressure monitor features a unique colour changing screen which will let you know at a glance whether you are suffering from hypertension. It has storage space for 2 users with up to 90 date and time stamped readings each – this makes it really easy to track your health and to report back on your progress to your GP or nurse.
The large LCD display on this blood pressure monitor features big, easy to read numbers. You can get results in minutes by following these steps:
- Attach the wrist blood pressure cuff securely but comfortably around your wrist
- The cuff will inflate, within a few seconds you will hear a beep and the unit will display your systolic and diastolic pressure, along with your pulse rate
- The screen will change colour to indicate whether you need medical attention – green for normal blood pressure, yellow for prehypertension and red if you are currently experiencing hypertension
The monitor uses official World Health Organisation statistics to determine if your blood pressure is in a healthy range, so you can be sure that your result is accurate:
When you press the memory button on your monitor you can see all of your previous readings, starting with an average of your last three measurements to give you an overall picture of your health.The monitor is battery powered and compact, making it perfect for monitoring your blood pressure wherever you are. The design is so convenient and innovative that it won an award for product design excellence at the Global Innovation Awards!
|Brand||North American Healthcare|
|Recommended For||Measuring and monitoring blood pressure|
|Included Contents||Monitor with storage case and instructions|
|Power||2x AAA batteries (not included)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Colour Changing Blood Pressure Monitor Instructions For Use|
|Circumference||Fits a wrist circumference of 13.5 - 21.5 cm (5.3 - 8 inches)|
|Function||Stores 90 measurements for 2 users / automatic power off / colour changing display|