Colour Changing Large Display Arm Cuff Blood Pressure Monitor
- Blood pressure monitor with colour coded display for easy results to monitor your health
- High blood pressure causes strokes – low blood pressure signifies other dangerous health issues
- Store results for up to 2 users; 90 readings that are easy to monitor your health
- Shows an average of your readings, valuable info for your GP / doctor
- Battery powered and compact, perfect to monitor your blood pressure anywhere especially at home
Know instantly if you’re at risk of hypertension with this clever colour coded arm blood pressure monitor
If you suffer from high blood pressure, you will be advised to monitor your blood pressure regularly. This is to protect you from the dangerous results of hypertension – strokes, heart attacks and kidney disease, among other conditions. If you’re in one of the following groups of people, then you have a higher than average likelihood of developing high blood pressure:
- Overweight or obese
- Over the age of 65
- Of African or Caribbean ancestry
- From a family with a history of high blood pressure
You are also more at risk if you smoke, eat unhealthily or don’t get enough exercise. This blood pressure monitor makes it incredibly easy to see at a glance whether your blood pressure is ok. The large, easy to read LCD screen displays a coloured light with your results – green for fine, yellow for prehypertension or red for hypertension. This allows you to take immediate action if your health is at risk. There is storage space for up to 90 readings each, for 2 users. Having your previous results ready at the touch of a button makes it so simple to talk to your doctor about your condition – you can even see an average of all your readings!
Using your arm blood pressure cuff
- Place the cuff around your left upper arm, with the bottom 2-3 cm from your elbow. Secure it and make sure you hold your arm so that the cuff is level with your heart.
- Press the ‘Start’ button. The cuff will begin to inflate and measure.
- Once the right pressure level has been reached the cuff will deflate. You will hear beeping to indicate your heartbeat.
- Your blood pressure and heart rate will be displayed on the screen, along with coloured light; green for normal, yellow for prehypertension and red for hypertension.
- The device switches off automatically after 3 minutes.
To check your previous measurements, press the + or – button. You will see an average of all your measurements. Press + to go through the individual measurements from the oldest to newest, or press – to go from newest to oldest.
|Brand||North American Healthcare|
|Recommended For||Measurement of systolic and diastolic blood pressure and pulse|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Power||4 x AA Batteries (not included)|
|Washing Instructions||Do not use any cleaning products on the unit|