Collagenius V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device
- Cordless, wearable LED light therapy device combines blue LED, red laser light and vibration therapy to rejuvenate the skin
- 10-minute treatment to naturally tone and tighten the face and neck
- Targets fine lines and wrinkles, prevents acne, and improves skin health
- Pain-free at-home treatment is a great alternative to invasive, pricey cosmetic procedures
- Features 52 lights (the most on the market!) for even and thorough coverage
- Only available in the UK
Your 10 Minute Natural Facelift!
Contoured cheekbones and youthful skin may sound like they're only achievable via genetics or costly cosmetic surgery, but now all that (plus more) can be attainable from the comfort of your own home.
Introducing the Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device: the latest in wearable light therapy technology that can rejuvenate your complexion within a ten-minute treatment. This cordless LED therapy device utilises 52 lights, and the latest technology and scientific findings in one home-use machine to give amazing results. Your ultimate hi-tech laser rejuvenation device harnesses blue light LED therapy with red laser light therapy and vibration to improve and maintain face shape, structure and health.
Using your Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device today can:
- Stimulate cell growth to clear your complexion
- Improve circulation to revive tired, dull skin
- Tighten the skin to delay skin ageing and reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Improve muscle strength to contour the face
- Tone the neck to reduce sagging jowls
- Ease drooping around the nose and mouth
How Does Blue Light Therapy Work?
The blue light therapy feature of the Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device calms the skin. The colour therapy lightly penetrates the skin at a wavelength of 470nm and acts as an anti-inflammatory against the skin, regulating skin secretions and minimising acne damage. Blue light therapy also works to clean and sterilise your skin's surface, balance natural oils, improve wrinkles and shrink pores.
How Does Red Laser Light Therapy Work?
Infrared light therapy optimises the condition of the skin and penetrates at a wavelength of 850nm. By increasing the temperature of the skin and expanding the micro vessels, the skin is able to breathe more freely, allowing toxins to easily discharge. Infrared therapy allows for the decrease in production of melanin and acne prevention.
How Does Vibration Therapy Work?
The Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device harnesses vibration technology to tone and tighten the face. Vibration therapy works at 3,500 revolutions per minute (rpm) and relaxes the facial muscles whilst improving their strength and flexibility.
Built from Clinical Studies
The Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device was designed based on the latest laser technology and clinical studies. Here are a select few figures that helped shape the design of the Collagenius® V-Facelift:
- 'In dermatology, LLLT has beneficial effects on wrinkles, acne scars, hypertrophic scars and healing of burns' - Avci et al, 2013.
- 'A massaging device can amplify anti-aging' - Carberlotto et al, 2017.
- 'Blue light therapy reduces acne lesions and blackheads by nearly 50%' - Gold et al, 2009.
- 'Red light therapy provides a safe anti-aging treatment for mild and pleasant skin rejuvenation' - Wunsch and Matuschka, 2014.
|Recommended For||Cordless LED light therapy device to naturally tone and tighten the face and neck.|
|Can be used with||Collagenius Conductive Gel|
|Included Contents||1 x Collagenius® V-Facelift and Neck Contour Device, 1 x Remote Control, 1 x Protective Goggles, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x USB Plug Adaptor|
Avci, P. et al (2014) Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) in Skin: Stimulating, Healing and Restoring. Semin Cutan Med Surg. 32(1), pp. 41-52.
Caberlotto, E. et al (2017) Effects of a Skin-Massaging Device on the Ex-Vivo Expression of Human Dermis Proteins and In-Vivo Facial Wrinkles. PLoS One. 12(3), e0172624.
Ferraresi, C. et al (2012) Low-Level Laser (Light) Therapy (LLLT) on Muscle Tissue: Performance, Fatigue and Repair Benefited by Power of Light. Photonics Lasers Med. 1(4), pp. 267-286.
Gold, MH. et al (2009) Clinical Efficacy of Self-Applied Blue Light Therapy for Mild-to-Moderate Facial Acne. Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology. 2(3),pp. 44-50.
Pinotti, M. et al (2014) Effects of Low-Power Light Therapy on Wound Healing: LASER x LED. An Bras Dermatol. 89(4), pp. 616-623.
Wunsch, A. and Matuschka, K. (2014) A Controlled Trial to Determine the Efficacy of Red and Near-Infrared Light Treatment in Patient Satisfaction, Reduction of Fine Lines, Wrinkles, Skin Roughness, and Intradermal Collagen Density Increase. Photomed Laser Surg. 32(2), pp. 93-100.
|Size||182 x 52 x 23mm|