Celadrex Joint and Muscle Pain Relief Cream
- Intensive relief from joint and muscle pain
- Ingredients that aid healing and recovery for long term results
- Specially chosen ingredients to reduce inflammation and swelling
- Made with shea butter to leave skin feeling soft and subtle
- Pleasant peppermint oil gives a fresh fragrance
- Buy 2 for £23.77 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £22.52 each and save 10%
The new and powerful treatment for painful and aching muscles and joints
Aching joints and muscles are a problem that we all have to deal with at some point in life and as we get older it becomes more and more likely. Repeated stress over years of usage leads to the breakdown of tissue within the joints which puts added stress on your muscles all of which becomes very painful. The level of pain makes moving and exercising more difficult which reduces your output, making the condition of your joints and muscles even worse. All of this can have a real negative impact on your whole life, even little tasks like tying your shoelaces become difficult. To help manage your pain your first thought would be to take painkillers, which for the short term is quite good however they only mask the problem and do nothing to help improve the condition of your joints and muscle meaning long-term there are no benefits (only negative side-effects).
Celadrex has been developed not only to relieve joint and muscle pain but reduce inflammation and promote healing.
One of the main reasons for the pain in joints and muscles is inflammation as chemicals that stimulate nerve endings are released making the effected area much more sensitive. Celadrex knew this so packed the cream full of anti-inflammatory ingredients.
- MSM- A well-researched benefit of MSM is that it helps decrease joint inflammation, improves flexibility, and restores collagen production. Research shows that many patients with arthritis, joint pain, stiffness, knee/back problems, and a limited range of motion experience a reduction in symptoms and improved quality of life when taking an MSM supplement. MSM is a natural and effective anti-inflammatory because of how sulphur impacts the immune system and facilitates normal cellular activity.
- Castor Oil- often used a natural treatment for arthritis pain, joint swelling and inflammation. It has natural anti-inflammatory properties that mean it can be applied to aching joints, muscles, or tissue. Studies have even shown that topical application of ricinoleic acid (the main component of castor oil), “exerts remarkable analgesic and anti-inflammatory effects.”
- Arnica Montana Extract- the most common use of the extract is to soothe and reduce inflammation, you will quickly see a reduction in swelling and will feel a loosening of the affected joints and muscles, it has been found to be particularly useful for arthritis sufferers. As well as reducing inflammation, Arnica Montana also works as an analgesic to relieve pain.
Maintain and repair damage to joints
As well as reducing the pain and inflammation of sore muscles and joints, Celadrex helps to improve, repair, and maintain healthy joints for long term relief. It includes Glucosamine, the worlds favourite joint care supplement. Glucosamine plays and important role in making glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins which are essential building blocks of many parts of your joints, including ligaments, tendons, and cartilage. Studies have found that glucosamine can delay the breakdown of the joints as well as rebuild them.
Nourishment for your skin
Celadrex is a rich and nourishing cream for your skin as well as your muscles and joints, included are ingredients such as shea butter, sunflower oil, and Aloe Vera to keep the skin soft and subtle and also allows the ingredients to penetrate deep into the skin to get directly to the source of your joint and muscle pain. You won’t be put off by the smell either, the peppermint oil gives a wonderful fresh scent.
*Apply cream over entire area of discomfort 3-4 tomes a day for the first week then on a as-needed basis thereafter. *
Full Ingredient List
Aqua, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower Oil), Butryspermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Arnica Montana Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Vegetable Glycerine, Ceteareth 20, Methylsulfonylmethane, Glucosamine, Ricinus Communis (Castor Oil), Lecithin, Pantothenic Acid, Aloe Barbedinis (Aloe Vera), Isopropyl Myristate, Mentha Piperata (Peppermint Oil), Vitamin E, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree Oil), Menthol, Phenoxyethanol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Limonene
|Ingredients||See product description|
|Recommended For||Intensive inflamation formula to joint and muscle pain relief and help with long term healing and recovery|
|Dosage||Apply cream over entire area of discomfort 3-4 times a day for the first week then on a as-needed basis thereafter.|