Carpal Wrist Support
- Carpal tunnel wrist support cradles your wrist in total comfort
- Unique comfort gel pad cushions against blows and painful jarring
- Helps relieve wrist pain and discomfort caused by carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ideal for arthritis sufferers and muscle spasms too as it lends vital support to the wrist
- Fingerless & breathable design also reduces discomfort and other wrist problems
Aches and pains in your wrist joints can leave you struggling with normal, everyday tasks. The Gel Wrist Support provides a stable and supportive way to reduce wrist pain and discomfort.
If you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis, your tendons are no longer able to work on stable joints, often resulting in an unnatural rotation of the wrist. This wrist support cradles the hand and wrist to minimise movement and alleviate discomfort. In both rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome, minimising movement reduces the pressure on the median nerve, alleviating your symptoms.
Osteoarthritis sufferers can feel a tightening of the wrist joints, especially after use. The unique gel pad in the Gel Wrist Support reduces the pressure placed on the wrist, giving you enhanced comfort.
This product has been specially designed to help relieve the painful effects of carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, muscle spasms and many more wrist problems.
One size fits all, choose either left or right hand carpal wrist support.
|Brand||North American Healthcare|
|Recommended For||Compression support suitable for carpal tunnel syndrome, arthritis, tendonitis and RSI may also help prevent muscle spasms too.|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|