Beurer BY40 Electric Breast Pump Kit
- Designed to simulate the natural feeding habits of your little one
- 10 stimulation and 10 pumping levels so you can find a pumping level to match your babies feeding style
- Memory function ensures a personalised pumping experience
- Illuminated display tells you how long you have been pumping, to the second
- Comfortable silicone cushion for gentle use
A Handy Kit You Can Take Anywhere
The Beurer BY40 Breast Pump Kit is a compact and easily assembled piece of kit you can take with you wherever you go. Designed to be small and lightweight, this great kit can go with you to work, on holiday or whenever you go without your baby to relieve you when you are lactating.
It is sturdy and reliable enough to keep at home as your main breast pump and due to the fact you can plug it in to the mains or operate on battery power, you can use the pump anywhere in the house, any time you need to.
Ease of Use and Practicality
Being a mum keeps you busy enough without having more to concentrate on. The Beurer BY40 Breast Pump Kit takes the guess work out of pumping with a handy display to tell you to the second, how long you’ve been pumping for. This ensures both breasts are equally pumped.
Why Buy a Breast Pump?
You may be exclusively breast feeding, but a breast pump is a useful addition to your nursery for many reasons:
- You may want to store milk for when you’re away from your baby. For example, if you are going back to work or leaving your baby with family so you can enjoy a much-deserved night out, or run errands
- Your baby may be unable to latch or feed directly from the breast, a breast pump ensures they still get all the goodness of your breast milk even if this is the case
- You might want to give your baby breast milk but don’t want to feed directly from the breast for reasons such a sore nipples or social shyness
- Pumping your milk means you would be able to donate milk to a milk bank or milk exchange program to help other babies if you wish to
- Pumping can increase your milk supply which, if you have a hungry baby, you may need to do
- If you are weaning your baby and need to alleviate pressure pumping is the only solution
- You may be suffering from mastitis and need to drain your breasts to help healing
Convenience and Comfort Guaranteed
Whatever the reason you want a breast pump, the Beurer BY40 Breast Pump Kit has all you need to make breast feeding and pumping convenient and comfortable.
The silicone cushion is as soft and gentle as baby’s skin for ultimate comfort and with 10 stimulation and 10 pumping levels to choose from, you can select a pumping programme to emulate your baby’s feeding style. You can set your pump to remember your preferred stimulation and pumping levels, so you know it is ready to go when you are, no fiddling around and changing settings! These settings are easily changed however, for when your baby grows and feeding habits change, or for times you need to hurry and want to encourage faster milk flow.
With non-slip, abrasion resistant rubber feet for secure footing you can simply put the unit down and relax whilst you express your milk, you don’t need to hold it in place leaving your hands free to take calls, write emails or eat a sandwich if you wish!
Your Beurer BY40 Breast Pump Kit comes with adapters for both Avent and NUK bottles so you can simply put the teat on to the bottle the milk is pumped in to and feed baby straight away, this means less bottles used and therefore, less cleaning, which is always a plus!
Guaranteed for Your Peace of Mind
The Beurer BY40 Breast Pump Kit comes with a 5 year guarantee so you can be absolutely confident your money is being well spent, if anything goes wrong due to a manufacturers default, the unit will be replaced, no quibbles!
|Programmes||10 Stimulation and 10 pumping programmes|
|Recommended For||Breast feeding mothers|
|Included Contents||Beurer BY40 Electric Breast Pump | Silicone tube | Pump attachment with silicone membrane and silicone valve | Silicone cushion standard size | Bottle | Screw plug | Adapters for Avent and NUK bottles | AA batteries x 4 | Instructions|
|Power||Mains or battery powered|
|Guarantee||5 year manufacturers guarantee|
|Washing Instructions||Accessories may be disinfected and sterilised|
|Waterproof||Unit may be wiped clean with a damp cloth. Do not submerge.|