Spring Clean Your Colon with These Top Detox TipsSpring is here but you’re still feeling sluggish – what’s going on? Take a look at your daily life – have you been struggling to live the healthy new lifestyle you said you would at New Years? You’ve spring cleaned your house, so now it’s time to spring clean your colon! We’ll show you how.
Signs You Need a DetoxThere are a few signs that your body could do with an overhaul:
- Frequent colds, flu and illnesses
- Fatigue and tiredness
- Bad skin
How to Detox Your BodyChoosing a home detox can be confusing, especially if you’re a newcomer to living a healthy lifestyle. That’s why we recommend doing a detox kit. These handy kits contain everything you need to do a cleanse, making it simple to fit one into your life. Our favourite detox diet is the Blessed Herbs range. Their detox kits come in various strengths and will help you to do a natural cleanse of your system with no stress or annoying prep work. Here are the benefits of the 3 main kits:
- Blessed Herbs Revive 5-Day Natural Cleanse: This is Blessed Herbs’ ‘beginner’ cleanse. It can be done in only 5 days and is engineered to totally flush out your system without disrupting your life. There’s no fasting required; just take the nutritional powder every morning and eat a healthy diet to cleanse your body.
- Blessed Herbs Colon Cleansing Kit: you can choose between an 8, 9 or 30-day programme with this kit. This makes it easy to adapt to different lifestyles; you can choose to fast or to follow a light diet while you’re doing the kit depending on your needs.
- Blessed Herbs Internal Cleansing Kit: For a full colon and liver detox, this is the kit for you. Over 3 weeks you will eliminate toxins and parasites, rejuvenate your organs and refresh your skin and blood supply. This is the best option if you’ve been putting off your big lifestyle change for a long time.
Maintaining Your New BodyHow do you make sure that you don’t start feeling terrible again a week after your cleanse? I’m afraid to say that you can’t go back to a life of eating junk food on the sofa if you want to maintain that fresh feeling! That doesn’t mean you can never have a treat again; it’s all about moderation. Try to cut the takeaways down to once a month or so, and consider trying one of these 5 little lifestyle changes:
- Try to drink water throughout the day; your pee should be a pale-yellow colour
- Start the day with lemon juice in hot water for a natural immune and energy boost
- Include at least 2 portions of fruit or veg with every meal
- Add natural detoxifiers like garlic and green leafy veg to your diet
- Make sure you’re getting outside for at least 30 minutes a day
Regain your Glow with these Sensational Spring Beauty Secrets Get a Happier, Healthier Body! Your Guide to The Franklin Method The Unexpected Health Benefits of Good Posture