Blessed Herbs Probiotic Optimizer
- Every two-a-day serving contains 25 billion probiotic bacteria
- Taken to aid in digestive health and immune function
- Balanced formulation of 8 different strains of live culture
- Suitable for vegan or vegetarian diets
- Helps relieve gas and bloating, and promotes regular, healthy bowel movements
- Buy 2 for £24.72 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £23.42 each and save 10%
Blessed Herbs Probiotic Optimizer can be taken on an ongoing basis to support your inner ecosystem, optimise digestion and a support the immune system so you and your family can fight off viruses and infections if they try to attack. For those who struggle to swallow tablets or for young children, you can mix the fine powder in to room temperate food or drink such as milk, cereal or yogurt.
Why Maintain Your Gut Health?
Gut health is vital to supporting the immune system. Biologists believe the gut to be the cornerstone of our overall health which is why it’s so important to keep this system working to its optimum levels.
Broad Digestive Support for Optimum Gut and Immune Health
Blessed Herbs Probiotic Optimizer contains eight powerful, purified probiotic strains, scientifically proven to promote optimal bacteria balance and reach your gut alive where they can help to support your digestive system and boost the good bacteria in your system. Modern lifestyle choices including our diet, alcohol consumption and overuse of medication – particularly anti-biotics can see your good bacteria deplete, which is why replacing it is recommended. The Blessed Herbs Probiotic Optimizers are suitable for those on a vegan or vegetarian diet and contain no sugars, fats or flavourings; you can be sure you’re putting only the good stuff in to your body, which isn’t always the case with probiotic foods or drinks.
- Artichoke Fibre: Artichoke stimulates digestion, nutrient absorption and intestinal elimination. It is a natural source of inulin and oligosaccharides, helping to feed and nourish probiotics
- Beet Root Fibre: Nutrient-rich with known cardiovascular and antioxidant benefits, beet root is also rich in fibre which promotes the growth of healthy gut bacteria and encourages healthy bowel movements
- Bifidobacterium Bifidum: Found in abundance in the mucus lining of the large intestine as well as in the vaginal tract, Bifidobacterium Bifidum helps maintain healthy flora in both environments
- Bifidobacterium lactis Bl-04: Highly resistant to stomach acid and bile, Bifidobacterium Lactis Bl-04 may help increase levels of natural killer (NK) and T cells, which are vital for encouraging a strong immune system
- Bifidobacterium Longum: One of the most prevalent species of bacteria in the large intestine, this probiotic helps normalize the digestive tract and fights the growth of other, less desirable bacterial strains
- Bifidobacterium Longum BB536: This clinically-studied patented bacterial strain offers superior immune system support, in addition to promoting a healthy intestinal environment
- Burdock Root: Containing high levels of inulin which promotes the growth of healthy bacteria, burdock root is also known to have a soothing effect on the gastrointestinal tract
- Dandelion Root: Dandelion is a rich source of vitamins, minerals, flavonoids and choline as well as inulin, which is a natural prebiotic that promotes the growth of healthy intestinal flora. The bitter compounds in the root also help stimulate digestion as well as bile production and flow for improved digestion
- Lactobacillus Acidophilus: This versatile probiotic strain has a high reproduction rate for effective colonisation in the gut. It supports optimal pH in the GI tract and promotes a healthy bacterial balance in the small intestine, urinary tract and vagina, as well as in the digestive tract
- Lactobacillus Casei: Residing primarily in the small intestine, Lactobacillus Casei helps produce compounds that inhibit the growth of bad bacteria, reducing flatulence and promoting bowel regularity
- Lactobacillus Plantarum: With the ability to produce large quantities of lactic acid and acetic acid, Lactobacillus Plantarum creates an intestinal environment that deters pathogens including bad bacteria, viruses, fungi, and even parasites
- Lactobacillus Rhamnosus: A lactic acid bacteria that supports the growth of other healthy bacteria in the small intestine as well as the vaginal and urinary tracts
- Western Larch Fibre: Also known as Larch Arabinogalactan, this fibre comes from the bark of the larch tree common in the western North American mountains. It has been shown to increase intestinal flora and promote immune health
Microcrystalline cellulose, vegetable capsule and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Live cultures are not recommended for those with serious medical conditions. Please check with your GP if you are unsure whether this product is suitable for you.
|Ingredients||Please see product description for ingredients|
|Included Contents||1 month supply - 60 capsules|