Ani Biotech Biocard Celiac Test
- Buy 2 for £21.84 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for £20.69 each and save 10%
- Find out if you are intolerant of gluten with this Biocard Celiac Test Kit
- A simple fingertip coeliac test kit for gluten intolerance
- Results in just 10 minutes, so convenient!
- As reliable as Hospital tests, save yourself the hassle of an appointment
- Avoid the danger of delay for a healthier gluten free tomorrow
Gluten intolerance testing kit for easy home use - take this test now and you could live a healthier tomorrow!
Biotech Biocard Celiac Test is a rapid and reliable home test for the detection of celiac disease from a fingertip blood sample. Results are identified in just 10 minutes and are as reliable as hospital blood tests (96%).
Celiac disease is intolerance to gluten; a protein found in wheat, rye and barley.
What is gluten sensitivity (Celiac disease) gluten intolerance, and what are gluten problems?
In short, Celiac disease is a lifelong condition which if left undiagnosed and untreated exposes you to an increased risk of developing osteoporosis, infertility and cancer.
If you have celiac disease, the presence of gluten in your diet causes your body’s immune system to attack the tiny, finger like projections (villi) which line your small intestine. In celiac disease these villi become inflamed and then flattened causing a reduction in the absorption of essential nutrients from your food such as calcium and iron, which leads to a wide range of symptoms.
Symptoms of Celiac disease or gluten intolerance include:
- abdominal pain
- nutritional deficiency
- changes in appetite
- burning rash
- hair loss
- bone and joint pain
- weight loss
- skin problems
- mouth ulcers
Left undiagnosed and untreated there is an increased risk of infertility, osteoporosis and intestinal cancer. If you are diagnosed with Celiac disease, early screening of your children, siblings, and parents is important, as their risk increases too.
How to carry out the test
- Clean your fingertip with the alcohol swab
- Place the lancet against your finger then press to quickly and painlessly draw blood
- Place the blood droplet into the glass capillar then drop it into the test tube
- Close the tube and shake it several times to mix
- Place the test stick into the tube
- After 5 minutes you will have your results
|Recommended For||Testing for gluten sensitivity, gluten intolerance and find out if you should follow a gluten free diet|
|Included Contents||1 x Aluminium pouch containing test, 1 x Sterile lancet for obtaining a blood sample, 1 x Vessel with a 10 ul glass capillary, 1 x Alcohol soaked swab, 1 x Plaster, 1 x Vial with 0.5ml sample dilution buffer|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Ani Biotech Biocard Celiac Test User Manual|