Beurer SI-40 Nebuliser and Steam Inhalor
- Ergonomically designed steam inhaler by health and wellbeing experts Beurer
- Features a separate water and aroma diffuser so you can breathe in your chosen essential oils or saline solution
- Variable steam regulator switch to control the density of steam you inhale
- A fantastic remedy for the common cold – unblocks stuffy sinuses and breaks down mucus to help you breathe easier
- Includes a soft face mask for added comfort and a lockable, hidden water tank for added safety when in use
Tackle Colds and Flu with the Beurer SI-40 Steam Vaporiser
The Beurer SI-40 is a must-have medical item in every household. When cold and flu season hits, the whole family can end up being taken out by awful symptoms such as a blocked nose, chesty cough, blocked sinuses and mucus build-up. Steam inhalation is an age-old and effective treatment to help loosen mucus and soothe inflamed nasal passages when you are suffering from a cold or flu.
When you get sick, the sinuses often become thick with mucus, making breathing difficult and giving you awful headaches. You may feel like the front of your head has been packed with cotton wool and constantly need to blow your nose. You will either remove excess mucus or, if it is a particularly nasty infection, it may be difficult to remove by blowing your nose alone; this is where steam inhalation can help. Steam is one of the best ways to get your sinuses to drain. The warm steam helps to break down and budge the mucus, allowing you to breathe easy again.
The fantastic Beurer SI-40 Steam Vaporiser is also perfect for anyone who experiences extreme dryness and crustiness inside the nasal passages as it can soften the build-up allowing you to remove it without upsetting the lining of the nose.
Facial Steamer with Additional Aromatherapy Diffuser Compartment for Your Health and Well-Being
The Beurer SI-40 Steam Vaporiser has been specifically designed for medical purposes and comes with a separate aroma tank for the diffusion of essential oils, such as eucalyptus which gives remarkable relief from a stuffy nose. The internal water tank features a rubber seal for safety and is concealed under the top cover for added safety and protection against potential burns; an issue faced with other steam inhalers that are simpler in design.
Perfect for use by the whole family, the rubber mask removes for cleaning and it can be washed in hot water for sanitisation.
Can’t I Just Throw a Towel Over a Bowl of Boiling Water and Breathe in the Steam?
You could, but:
- You leave yourself open to burns
- You end up absolutely sweltering as the steam covers the full face and head instead of just the airways
- The second you pour the water in the bowl it starts to cool, and the steam output reduces significantly whereas the Beurer Steam Vaporiser continuously heats the water for constant steam therapy
- You use a lot more water and therefor a lot more essential oils to get the water/essential oil ratio right whereas the Beurer Steam Vaporiser uses just a few mls of water!
- You have to wait for the kettle to boil but the Beurer Steam Vaporiser heats the water up in a matter of seconds
So, the next time a cold strikes you can fight back against mucus, crusty nasal dryness, tickly cough, and sinus inflammation with your specially designed steam vaporiser by Beurer. Once you have yours, you will wonder how you ever made it through the cold season without it!
|Recommended For||Nose and mouth steamer for relief from colds and flu. Loosens mucus and helps to clear and unblock the sinuses.|
|Included Contents||1 X steam vaporiser | 1 X facial mask | Instructions and warranty|
|Certification||CE certified for medical use|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|