Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter
- Monitor your oxygen saturation (SpO2) level & pulse rate when you’re at home or on the move detecting early signs of heart problems, possible Covid 19 infection, breathing difficulties and low oxygen levels
- So easy to use! Ideal for those with pre-existing lung or heart conditions to determine whether prescribed treatment/medication is working effectively
- Features a large colour, easy-to-read LCD digital display with 4 different formats to choose from
- German engineering, Medical Device it Includes retraining strap & pouch for easy use when you’re out and about.
- Ergonomic design – features automatic switch off function, adjustable brightness, automatic horizontal/vertical orientation & low battery indicator
Monitor oxygen levels and heart rate in the comfort of your own home, with the Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter
A Pulse Oximeter is a valuable means of measuring SpO2 (oxygen saturation) levels, not only for those with pre-existing lung or heart conditions, but also for those wishing to monitor overall wellbeing and identify any potential health risks. Indeed, for those suffering from heart disease, COPD, bronchial asthma, or other long conditions, it can provide a vital indication as to whether the treatment/medication prescribed is working effectively. In addition, it allows those that are experiencing shortness of breath, increased heart rate, weakness, nervousness, or outbreaks of sweating to determine whether a low oxygen level in the blood is the cause of this. The result will dictate whether seeking medical advice is necessary; however, where there are no underlying health conditions, simple lifestyle changes may be sufficient. The Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter can then be used to indicate whether these changes are working to improve SpO2 level.
Ergonomically designed, the Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter accurately measures oxygen levels in the blood to determine how efficiently the body is transporting oxygen from the lungs to the cells. In addition, it measures heart rate (pulse) so that the user can identify any abnormalities. This should be between 60 and 100 in healthy adults. Featuring a large easy-to-read LCD screen with 4 different display formats to choose from, the results are clearly legible and can be quickly interpreted by the user. Small, compact, and complete with a retaining strap and belt pouch, the Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter can be used comfortably at home or when you’re out and about and active. In fact, it can even be used during workouts to ensure the body is performing at its optimum level. Displayed digitally as a percentage, the spO2 level should read between 95-99% in healthy adults with readings lower that 89% typically being cause for concern.
Not only does the Beurer PO35 Pulse Oximeter come with batteries included, but it also has an automatic switch-off function to ensure the batteries are not drained prematurely and it even features a low battery indicator. In addition, it has a clear colour display and adjustable brightness. Automatically orientating to a horizontal or vertical reading, it is incredibly simple to use and attaches comfortably to the finger. Simply pop it in the pouch and use in any setting, whether at home, at the gym, in the great outdoors, or even in a clinic!
Dr Ellie Cannon Explains the Importance of using a Pulse Oximeter
Called a pulse oximeter or sats probe, it measures the amount of oxygen in the blood. GPs and hospitals use them all the time… With Covid-19 sweeping the nation, I think there should be one in every home because monitoring our blood oxygen can help catch this unpredictable illness before it turns deadly.
I’m not the only one who thinks so – last week experts at Cambridge University made the same plea. Professor Babak Javid, a consultant in infectious diseases, said the tool could help spot early warning signs of the virus, in the absence of face-to-face GP appointments.
The Beurer Pulse Oximeter PO35 impresses with its simple and completely painless application. Thanks to its compact format, it can be used both at home and while on the move.
- Measurement of SpO2 (blood oxygen level) as a potential vital sign in acute illnesses and heart rate (pulse rate)
- Very simple to use and totally pain-free measurement
- Small and light for use at home and on the move
- Particularly suitable for anyone with:
- Heart conditions
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary diseases
- Bronchial asthma
- Suspected Covid 19 and recovery from Covid 19
- Suitable for sports at high altitudes (e.g. mountaineering, skiing and aviation sports)
- Easy-to-read colour display
- Colour display with 4 display formats
- Adjustable display brightness
- The display orients automatically (vertical format, horizontal format) for accurate, no-nonsense reading of data
- Graphic pulse display
- Low battery indicator
- Automatic switch-off mode to preserve battery life
- Includes retaining strap and belt pouch
- German engineering this is a Medical device
|Length||5.93cm (2.33 inches)|
|Power||2 x AAA Batteries (included)|
|Depth||3.4cm (1.34 inches)|
|Width||3.4cm (1.34 inches)|