Beurer OT 20 Basal Thermometer
- The natural way to track your cycle for effective family planning
- Works alongside a convenient, free app (Android and iPhone Compatible)
- Developed by women, for women
- The Ovy App calculates your cycle: ovulation, fertile phase and next period
- Class 1 medical device
Birth Control and Family Planning, the Natural Way
Whether you are hoping to get pregnant or you want to avoid pregnancy, the Ovy by Beurer Basal Thermometer combined with the free Ovy app for iPhone or Android is the natural way to track your body’s cycle. It tells you when you are at your most fertile, the exact day of ovulation and when your next period is due.
Staying in Control, Naturally
For women who want control over their reproductive system but who want to do it the completely natural way, this is a revolutionary and convenient way to plan for your future, whether that future includes a bundle of joy or not!
The Ovy by Beurer Basal Thermometer and app make keeping track of your cycle and planning for the future a breeze, with none of the side effects or inconveniences often associated with other forms of contraceptive:
- No more pill induced headaches, nausea, mood swings or breast soreness
- No need for the quarterly visit to the doctor’s surgery and waiting for your prescription
- No requirement for emergency contraceptive when you’ve forgotten to take your pill
- No more worrying after reading horror stories about complications and fatalities related to the pill
- No more manmade hormones entering in to your body and stopping you ovulating, either from the pill or a hormonal coil
- Eliminate coil related side effects such as stomach cramps, much heavier periods, nausea, backache, and discomfort should the coil come out of place – if this happens even slight movements can cause great pain and removing the coil can be agonising
How Does it Work?
By tracking your wake-up temperature daily, the clever app shows you the exact day you will ovulate and when your fertile stage is, as well as telling you the day you should get your next period. The thermometer has a flexible tip so you can take your temperature orally or vaginally. It works brilliantly for women who are trying to conceive and those who are not, it’s that simple!
Keep Your Hormonal Balance Exactly as Your Body Wants It to Be
For many years women have used hormone-based contraceptives without really considering what they are putting in their bodies. The withdrawal method has been the only truly natural way to prevent pregnancy but it’s a risky game if you do not wish to get pregnant.
The Ovy by Beurer Basal Thermometer takes the guess work out of natural contraception and lets you enjoy a fulfilling sex life with your partner without the worry of getting pregnant.
Convenient Birth Control with Zero Impact on Your Body
If you are someone who feels they have been negatively affected by the man-made hormones in other contraceptives, maybe it’s time to go down the natural route with the Ovy by Beurer Basal Thermometer and app.
Perhaps you are just sick of the inconvenience of having to go to the doctors for a blood pressure reading and then having to wait for your prescription, to repeat the process in another 12 weeks’ time. Not to mention the inconvenience of missing the pill followed by a lengthy and inconvenient trip to the pharmacy for emergency contraception.
Convenient, natural, reliable, easy and body friendly, family planning with the Ovy by Beurer Basal Thermometer and free app – what’s not to love?
|Recommended For||Family planning. Contraceptive method.|
|Can be used with||To use in conjunction with the Ovy Period Ovulation FAB app for Android or iPhone|
|Included Contents||1 X basal thermometer | Instructions for use|
|Certification||Grade 1 medical device|
|Washing Instructions||Clean with a damp cloth using non-abrasive cleaning products. Do not submerge.|