Beurer IH21 Nebuliser Machine
- Nebuliser ideal for respiratory problems inc asthma, bronchitis, COPD etc
- Faster absorption of medication with high rate of vapourisation (> 0.18 ml/min)
- Filters, masks etc included as standard. Spare filters and mask also available separately (replace after 1 year)
- Ease & relax your airways with fine mist for faster more effective results
- German design for ultra efficiency with 3 year manufacturers warranty
If you are one of the 5.4 million people in the UK suffering from asthma try a nebuliser!
The smaller-sized top-quality Nebuliser from Beurer is great for home use when you need it the most, and it is suitable for treatment of upper and lower respiratory tract problems such as asthma, bronchitis and pneumonia.
This Beurer Nebuliser uses compressed-air atomizers technology to allow a high rate of medication vaporisation (> 0.18 ml/min), which equals a shorter inhalation time. It comes as standard with many accessories including: practical accessories storage bag, mouthpiece, adult's mask, children's mask, extra long air tube and a filter.
The Beurer IH21 nebuliser uses compressed air technology to turn the medicine into a mist, which makes treatment quick and comfortable, and makes this nebuliser ideal for use at home or in a clinic setting. The IH21 is the new and improved version of the popular Beurer IH20 Nebulisers. The mouthpiece is ergonomically shaped for more comfortable and effective inhalation than the IH20 provided.
Made in Germany with a manufacturers 3 year guarantee.
|Recommended For||Nebuliser machine for home use giving faster delivery of medications for asthma, breathing problems, COPD etc.|
|Included Contents||IH21 Nebuliser, Storage Bag, Mouthpiece, Adult's Mask, Children's Mask, Extra Long Air Tube and a Filter|
|Power||230 V / 50 Hz / 180 V A UK Mains Powered|
|Warranty||3 Year Warranty|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer IH 21 User Manual|
|Washing Instructions||Can be disinfected|