Beurer IH40 Nebuliser
- Mains operated ultrasonic nebuliser for children and adults includes masks for both
- Uses ultrasonic technology for fast effective relief and more powerful, longer lasting results
- For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory system quickly and effectively at home
- Ideal for use in colds, asthma and respiratory ailments as it can be disinfected easily
- High nebulisation capacity >0.4 ml/min - short inhalation time, spare hoses & masks available separately
Take a soothing deep breath with the Beurer IH40 Nebuliser and feel the powerful difference of ultrasonic nebulisation
The Beurer IH40 Nebuliser is an ultrasonic nebuliser that treats both the upper and lower airways. Nebulising and inhaling medication prescribed by your GP helps to prevent illness as well as treat and alleviate symptoms, speeding up your recovery. The high frequency vibrations of the IH40 are great for sending the nebulised active agents directly into your lower airway.
The IH40 is perfect for treating a range of respiratory disease, including colds and asthma, at home or on the move. Breathe in slowly and deeply for the full benefits, and breathe out normally. It is mains operated and can be disinfected easily between uses.
The Beurer IH40 Nebuliser helps look after you when you are feeling unwell. The device has an automatic shut off after 15 minutes of use, and will also automatically switch off when there is only a small amount of medication or fluid left.
What do you get with the Beurer IH40 Ultrasonic Nebuliser?
- Ultrasonic technology for faster relief and deeper treatment
- High nebulisation capacity (>0.4 ml/min) - short inhalation time
- Certified test strip quality
- Powerful Air circulation: 70 m3/h (level 1), 130 m3/h (level 2)
- High proportion of respirable particles for faster relief
- Blue illuminated display on the nebuliser
- Medical product widely used in German, now gaining popularity here in the UK due to the amazing results
- Included with the IH40 is an adult and a child mask, connector for the masks, mouthpiece, hose and storage bag for accessories. Children must be supervised while using a nebuliser. Do not use powdered medication. Using medication with this product should be used under the advice of your GP.
Technical information: Medication container volume max. 8ml, water tank volume max. 20ml. Nebulisation capacity approx. 0.4ml/min.
|Recommended For||For the treatment of the upper and lower respiratory tract. For use in colds, asthma, respiratory disease.|
|Included Contents||Ultrasonic atomiser with medication container, mouthpiece, adapter, adult mask, children's mask, mains plug, storage pouch for accessories, instructions.|
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer IH 40 Nebuliser .User Manual|
|Size||201 x 147 x 141 mm|