Beurer FW-SE Cosy Footwarmer
- Automatic foot warmer with turbo heat & illuminated controls
- Stylish special edition design that is breathable and washable too
- 3 temperatures & overheat protected
- Perfect for poor circulation, nerve problems and cold feet
- Easy to use controls keeps feet comfortable and warm
No more cold feet or chilblains with this Special Edition Footwarmer from Beurer!
The FW-SE is a special edition footwarmer from the best-selling FW20 range. With three temperature settings, a turbo heat up function, illuminated switching function and a detachable controller you can cuddle up and keep your feet toasty and warm with the Special Edition Footwarmer from Beurer.
The extra soft teddy fleece fabric lining is super-breathable meaning that while your feet are encased in a super-soft lining and warmed automatically they become comfortable and snug not sweaty! There is nothing worse than a footwarmer that acts like a sauna to your feet! The cosy lining is fully detachable so that it can be washed by hand or in a washing machine.
As with most Beurer heating products - this footwarmer comes with a 3 year guarantee - so with the reassurance of this quality German brand and the promise of super-toasty warm feet how can you resist?
Women are 9x more likely to suffer with cold feet and hands than men - this is the perfect solution!
A recent survey has found that women are nine times more likely to develop cold in their extremities than men, and they are more likely to suffer from Raynaud's disease. Raynaud's is a painful condition caused by the lack of blood getting to the fingers and toes - and sufferers will find great relief with this footwarmer!
So why do women feel the cold more? Well, they have more evenly distributed fat layers which gives more internal insulation but this also has the effect that their blood supply protects the core organs and the trunk of the body rather the extremities. Less blood flows to the hands and feet = cold feet and cold hands! Men on the other hand have more heat-generating muscle mass which increases their blood flow = warmth. Lucky them!
Also - women's skin in thinner than men's, and as they age especially following the menopause this gets even thinner. The skin on women's feet is thinner and has less subcutaneous fat than men's, so it is harder for them to keep warm. So just as women's faces get thinner as they age, so too does the skin on their feet and this is why the blood finds it hard to get to them and warm them up. Those most commonly affected are women in the 40+ age bracket - that's why this Beurer Foot Warmer is perfect to keep them warm, and sometimes why men just don't 'feel' the cold as much!
Top tips for keeping your feet warm and healthy!
- Comfy footwear - Tight fitting shoes will restrict circulation, make sure your footwear is comfortable.
- Diet can help - Ginger, fish, parsley, salad, spring onions, apricots and celery are all good sources of Vitamin K which helps improve circulation.
- Exercise - Keeps the heart healthy so a brisk walk or cycle will help.
- Use a foot spa - never use a hot water bottle or radiator - this heat can be too hot too soon and could cause chilblains, or burns to the skin! A foot spa is an ideal way to gently heat your feet and stimulate circulation in the safest way possible.
- Use a heated foot warmer - Just like the foot-spa the heat is kinder to your feet. Nothing too severe that could chilblains, or even burn the skin. Skin burns are a common feature of those with diabetes because of the reduced skin sensation due to nerve damage. With a heated foot warmer the user will enjoy gentle, cosy and effective heat in the safest way possible.
- Moisturise - lanolin helps your skin to retain moisture, this improves blood flow and helps you to retain heat in your feet, so keep your feet moisturised and supple.
Beurer Quality matched with German efficiency makes your feet warm and cosy
Peace of mind - this special edition Footwarmer features precise electronic temperature controls.
Comfortable heat - 3 levels of heat, including the turbo warm up function means you'll get the level of heat that is perfect for you!
Cosy feel - cosy fleecy inner that is fully breathable for your comfort and washable. No sweaty feet here, just warm toasty and safe!
Protection - BSS overheating protection as standard.
Illuminated control display no more fumbling about for the controller in the dark!
Automatic cut off - 90 minutes of heat and this foot warmer will switch off, ensuring you keep cosy, but above all safe.
|Guarantee||3 Year Guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer FW-SE Cosy Footwarmer User Manual|
|Function||3 Temperature Settings|
|Size||32cm x 26cm x 26cm (12.6 Inches x 10.2 Inches x 10.2 Inches)|
|Washing Instructions||Washable, removable teddy lining|