Beurer FM150 Compression Leg Therapy
- Revitalise heavy, swollen and tired legs using compression therapy
- Improves blood circulation to address a number of health issues
- Gives you the benefits of a professional massage whenever you need it
- Fully adjustable sizing and intensity for a comfortable and personal treatment
- Can be mains or battery powered making it totally portable
Beurer FM150 Compression Leg Therapy improves venous function and blood circulation in the legs
We all know the feeling of getting in from a long, hard day with legs that feel heavy and swollen, which if you work on your feet all day you could understand, but it can even happen to those who are sat down at a desk all day. This is because the blood vessels are underused causing them to become damaged and unable to recover as the valuable nutrients carried in the blood never reach these vessels, this then means that blood settles in the legs which causes the swelling and fatigue.
How does compression therapy work?
This revitalising pressure massager is produced by two leg cuffs with integrated inflating and deflating air cushions that stimulate blood circulation as it mimics the pumping action of exercise. It is designed to deliver a controlled amount of pressure which is the highest at the distal end (ankle) of the sleeve and gradually decreases towards the proximal (top) end of the sleeve. This gradient pressure has numerous benefits, including;
- Improving venous blood circulation
- Restoration of venous function
- Promotion of blood circulation
- Reduces the heavy feeling in your legs
- Prevents varicose veins
- Addresses muscle tension/soreness
- Aids recovery of sports injuries including sprains and bruises
- Can improve cellulite
This form of treatment has been used for years in sports and performance and is still a preferred recovery method for many of the world’s most elite sport stars, it’s benefits are widely recognised for both sports performance and general health and fitness. The treatment you get from the Beurer FM150 will give you the same benefits that you would get from a professional massage therapist.
From the elite athlete to the elderly, who should use the Beurer FM150?
Everyone should use it if any of the following describe you;
- Spend long hours standing or sitting as part of your job
- If you or your parents have suffered from leg or venous problems
- Confined to a bed or a wheelchair
- Have tired, swollen, and aching feet, legs and ankles
- Have mild to severe varicose veins
- Have taken part in strenuous exercise
The benefit of a professional massage in the comfort of your home
The Beurer FM150 includes everything you need to give yourself the massage therapy you need. The user-friendly sleeves are easy to fit, the Velcro straps mean that you can quickly and easily fit perfectly. As well as giving you the perfect fit, the intensity of the therapy can be fully adjusted which allows you to ensure you receive a comfortable but effective treatment all from the comfort of your home. As well as being mains powered the Beurer FM150 can also be powered with batteries which allows you to take it anywhere you may need it which allows you to utilise the fantastic carry case that you also receive.
Incredibly simple to use, just plug in, sit back, put your feet up and relax whilst the therapeutic air pressure to encourage the flow of blood through your legs to improve recovery for comfortable and relaxed legs.
|Programmes||Timer (10/20/30min) and Stop function|
|Recommended For||Treating Sports Injuries such as bruises and sprains | Promotes circulation|
|Included Contents||1 Storage Pouch | 2 Compression Bracers | 1 Manual Control Switch|
|Diameter||61 x 67 x 0,5 cm (L x W x H)|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Power||3 Watts or 4 x 1.5v AA Batteries (included)|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Beurer FM150 Instructions For Use|
|Adjustable||Adjustable Velcro Straps|
|Controller||Timer / Stop control switch|
|Product Weight||Approx 1.4KG|
|Washing Instructions||Switch off the product and use a soft and slightly damp cloth. Do not use any chemicals or abrasive cleaning agents.|