Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager
- Home shiatsu foot massager relives stress and tension in your feet
- 6 Rotating massage heads mimic the actions of a massage therapist
- Foot massage has numerous benefits such as migraine relief and lower blood pressure
- Added heat setting for increase relaxation and health benefits
- All the benefits of a massage therapist without the time and cost
Don’t neglect your feet any longer
Your feet are the foundations to your body, the are what holds up and supports all of the weight of your body. They are the real hard workers of your body. Despite all of this, we tend to neglect them. If we decided to treat our feet to a massage regularly not only would you have healthier feet but other health benefits for the rest of your body. Many of our energy systems pass through are feet, by freeing them up you can give your whole body a boost. The benefits of foot massage include;
- Relaxation and stress relief- All massages (done correctly) will be relaxing but the focus tends to be on your neck, back and shoulders. A quick foot massage to take out all of the tension in your feet that has built up during the day.
- Better sleep- As a consequence of feeling more relaxed you will find that the quality of your sleep will improve.
- Increased circulation- because of our sedentary lifestyle and tight, restricting shoes circulation is restricted, leading to cold, numb, or tingling feet. A foot massage increase circulation to reduce these problems.
- Lower blood pressure- Studies have found that systolic blood pressure levels are improved following a relaxing foot massage.
- Alleviation of headaches and migraines- they may be at the opposite ends on the body but there is a connection between your head and your feet. Reflexology has been long known as a way to be able to relieve headaches and migraines.
Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager will give you all those benefits
A weekly trip to the massage therapist would be great for everyone but the time and cost constraints mean that’s not possible. The Beurer FM39 Shiatsu Foot Massager gives you everything you need whenever you want. It has 6 massage nodes that mimic the fingers of a massage therapist to give you a relaxing shiatsu massage to give you all the benefits above. The massage heads rotate to give the kneading sensation that makes shiatsu massages so beneficial. Simply turn the massager on, place your feet on it and relax and enjoy. If you want a more intense massage, then just gently press your feet onto the massage heads.
The added benefit of heat
There is also a heat setting that can be turned on. Not only is the gentle heat relaxing and comforting for cold feet it also increases circulation and helps to release the tension on tight and stressed tendons in your feet."
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|