Beurer Extra Wide Body Composition Analysis & Scale
- Extra wide diagnostic scales with a large surface area of 39cm x 30cm that supports up to 200kg in weight
- Large digital LCD multi-screen display with large digit size for optimum legibility
- Measures weight, body fat, body water, BMI, muscle mass, bone mass & AMR (average metabolic rate
- Allows the user to input their activity level between 1 and 5 & stores up to 10 previous results for tracking progress
- Ergonomically designed with touch sensitive buttons & features large, brushed stainless-steel electrodes for optimum efficacy
Get the full picture when it comes to your health and fitness, with these expertly engineered diagnostic scales from Beurer
The Beurer Extra Wide Body Composition Analysis & Scale features a large surface area of 39cm x 30cm for optimum efficacy, comfort, and practicality. In addition, the 8mm thick glass will support up to 200kg in weight. Complete with a large digital LDC multi-screen display, these fine quality bathroom scales simultaneously measure weight, body fat, body water, BMI, muscle mass/percentage, bone mass and AMR (average metabolic rate). This enables the user to obtain a clear picture of overall health. Indeed, weight is just one measurable component which, when used independently, will not provide an accurate analysis of overall health and fitness. For example, muscle weighs more than fat, so it is important to consider muscle mass when determining what is a ‘healthy weight’.
Ergonomically designed with touch sensitive buttons, the Beurer Extra Wide Body Composition Analysis & Scale is incredibly simple to operate and has large, brushed stainless steel electrodes for optimum efficacy. To accurately calculate the AMR, these fine quality body composition scales allow the user to input their activity level between 1 and 5. This effectively determines the energy/calories per day required to sustain this. The large digit size of 28mm ensures the results are easily legible and, with a user memory that stores up to 10 results, it is possible to quickly and easily access previous data to track progress. In addition, it is also possible to choose the unit in which your weight is measured, whether kg, lbs, or stone. Battery powered; the Beurer Extra Wide Body Composition Analysis & Scale even includes 4 x AAA batteries. CE marked and complete with a 3 year warranty, you have confidence that your diagnostic scales have been made to the finest standard of quality.
Why it’s important to be aware of body composition, rather than just weight
- Body Fat – provides a more accurate analysis of weight and overall health. Those that are underweight can still have a high percentage of body fat. Similarly, those that are considered overweight may have a low percentage of body fat and greater muscle mass. Having a high percentage of body fat puts us at greater risk such as heart disease and high blood pressure.
- Body Water - maintaining a healthy body water percentage improves overall health and increases energy. The average body water percentage for a healthy adult female is 45 - 60% and for a male is 50% - 65%
- Muscle Mass - muscles play a vital role in boosting our metabolism and immune systems, as well as increasing bone strength and aiding weight loss. Average muscle mass varies according to gender and age.
- Bone Mass - sending a very small electric current through your body, this scale calculates bone mass. This is because fat, muscle, bone, and all other tissues conduct electricity at a different rate. The average bone content for adults is 3-5% and it is important to monitor this over time as it can decline with age.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) – this is a good way to gauge whether you are a ‘healthy wight’ for your height. The ideal BMI for adults is between 18.5 and 24.9. However, it is important to take into consideration muscle mass and body fat rather than relying solely on this figure.
- AMR (Average Metabolic Rate) – Determines how many calories are required daily to sustain the user’s current activity level
|Power||4 x AAA Batteries|