Beurer Diabetes Guide
- A guide to help those living with diabetes
- Packed full of important information on the illness
- Offers tips and advice on fitness and diet including some brilliant sample recipes
- Includes preventative measures for those at risk
- Help and advice on improving your values
A Helpful Diabetes Guide Full of Advice and Information on Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes
This detailed yet unimposing 42-page guide is great for those who have recently been diagnosed with diabetes and want to know how they can continue living a normal and happy life.
It is full of information on treatment and prevention, diet and exercise, the effect of weight on diabetics and how it can affect blood pressure. It’s an easy to follow guide that can help those with diabetes understand the illness better, but furthermore it’s a great way to educate your friends and family on your illness, so they are better equipped to help you in your day to day life. People who don’t have diabetes often have no idea of the severe impact it can have, so giving them something they can read in their own time can really help them to see life from your eyes as you manage your diabetes day to day.
|Included Contents||1 X Diabetes guide|