Beurer BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Out of stock
- Premium Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor with voice function – available in 5 different languages (DE, EN, FR, IT or TR) with adjustable volume & can be deactivated altogether if desired
- Features a coloured risk indicator which categorises your readings & has arrhythmia detection to determine if there is any disturbance to normal heart rhythm
- Provides an average of all morning & evening readings over the past 7 days as well as an overall average
- Features 2 user memories & stores 60 measured values against each
- Ergonomically designed with date and time setting, automatic switch off function, incorrect usage message & a low battery indicator
It is thought that high blood pressure, or hypertension, affects approximately 1 in 4 adults worldwide. And, rarely displaying obvious symptoms, many remain unaware, which puts them at greater risk of suffering a heart attack, heart disease and even stroke in the future. As such, monitoring and managing our blood pressure is essential and, with the technological advances in at home devices seen in recent years, many are now doing so themselves. This facilitates more regular readings and is more convenient than traipsing to and from the doctor’s office. In addition, it is likely to provide more accurate readings due to the more relaxed environment in which they are taken. Keeping track of our blood pressure ensures that it is consistently at the optimum level, thereby reducing our risk of developing health complications in the future.
Monitor your blood pressure accurately & conveniently in the comfort of your own home
The Beurer BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features a coloured risk indicator which instantly categorises your results so that any potential issues can be easily identified. In addition, it has advanced arrhythmia detection which determines if there is any sort of disturbance to the normal heart rhythm. Designed for wearing around the wrist, this premium device provides an automatic measurement of blood pressure/heart rate and has 2 user memories that store 60 measured values against each. And, not only does it record these values, it also provides an average of all morning and evening blood pressure readings taken over the past 7 days and an overall average based on all your readings. Complete with voice function and a large digital display, this premium blood pressure monitor from Beurer is ideal for those with any degree of visual impairment. Available in 5 different languages (DE, EN, FR, IT or TR), it is also possible to adjust the volume or deactivate it altogether.
Ergonomically designed, the Beurer BC21 Talking Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor features a date and time setting, an automatic switch off function, an incorrect usage message and a low battery indicator. The strap will fit a wrist circumference of between 14cm and 19.5cm and it is quickly and easily secured in place. In addition, it comes complete with a handy storage box.
|Length||8.7cm (3.2 inches)|
|Circumference||14cm (5.5 inches) - 19.5cm (7.7 inches)|
|Height||3.1cm (1.22 inches)|
|Width||6.7cm (2.6 inches)|