Beurer BC57 Bluetooth Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Monitor your blood pressure at any time and any place whether at home or away with this incredibly compact blood pressure monitor
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the wrist
- Transfers measurements via Bluetooth to the free Beurer HealthManager app on your smart phone or tablet for continuous monitoring
- Two user memories for dual person use with 60 measured values each
- CE marked medical device with arrythmia detection and risk indicator
Monitor Your Blood Pressure to Prevent Stroke and Heart Attack
High blood pressure is a common condition that affects more than 1 in 4 adults worldwide. It is typically developed as we age, more so for those who have led indulgent lifestyles, whether that be a high calorie diet, over consumption of alcohol, smoking or not getting much exercise. High blood pressure is the third biggest risk factor for premature death and disability in England after smoking and bad diet. It is vital you keep an eye on your blood pressure and take measures to keep it at a healthy level. Hypertension rarely causes symptoms, which has seen it labelled as a ‘silent killer’; the good news is you can monitor your health at home, any time with the Beurer BC57 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor which comes with Bluetooth functionality for storing your readings.
Home Blood Pressure Monitoring Kit; Convenient and Potentially Life Saving
Technological advances in recent years have seen an increase in ‘at home monitoring’ systems for a range of health concerns and conditions. Home blood pressure monitoring is perhaps one of the most significant medical advances, as it allows people to keep track of their health week to week without doctor or pharmacy visits eating in to their time. This saves vital resources (our wonderful doctors and nurses are already so stretched, as we know) and means that tracking your blood pressure is more convenient than ever. With the right tools and information, you can keep an eye on your blood pressure and take steps to keep your levels safe and avoid complications such as heart attack and stroke.
How to Measure Your Blood Pressure at Home
The Beurer BC57 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is an incredibly compact device that features a wrist cuff which inflates like any you’d find in a doctor’s office, and a unit that clearly displays your readings as soon as inflation starts. There is also the added benefit of a coloured scale risk indicator to clearly advise you of any concerning levels.
The system is fully automated. At the touch of a button your blood pressure is taken, and the reading is stored in the unit. Your can also choose to take advantage of the free Beurer HealthManager app for iPhone and Android for storing your readings. This is ideal when visiting the doctor as you can show them your blood pressure readings for the previous weeks. Readings will be transferred via Bluetooth to your app and stored until they are overwritten with new readings over the months to follow.
Blood Pressure Monitor that Detects Arrythmia
Also known as irregular heartbeat, Arrythmia can cause stroke and heart failure, so it is vital to detect and treat this condition as soon as possible. The Beurer BC57 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor can detect irregularities in your heartbeat and alert you to them.
The LCD screen on the unit is large and bright making it very easy to read and understand. It displays the date and time, your reading in a larger font for clarity, and your pulse rate.
Notable Features of the Beurer BC57 Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Universal cuff that will comfortably fit wrists up to 24cm in diameter
- Risk indicator coloured scale to warn of concerning blood pressure measurements
- Fully automatic blood pressure and pulse measurement on the upper arm
- Wireless transfer of measurements via Bluetooth to the Beurer HealthManager app
- Morning and evening blood pressure stored on the unit for the last 7 days
- Clear, easy-to-read extra-large display
- Two user memories for 60 measured values each
- Arrhythmia detection
- CE certified as a medical device
- Date and time display
- Automatic switch-off
- Incorrect usage message so you know you are doing it right
- Low battery indicator
- Comes with a handy and durable storage case for safe transportation
- Beurer HealthManager software and app available for free download
|Recommended For||Blood pressure monitor at home or away with this lightweight, compact, Bluetooth compatible device that transfers readings to your smart phone.|
|Included Contents||Blood pressure unit and cuff | 2 X AAA batteries | 5 - year warranty | Full Instructions|
|Warranty||5-year manufacturers warranty|