Beper Yoghurt Maker
- Make indulgent and healthy yoghurts and dips easily at home with the Beper Yoghurt Maker
- Yoghurt making machine with plastic & stainless steel housing for optimum hygiene
- 7 x 170ml glass jars with plastic lid – everyone can enjoy a tasty yoghurt
- Electric yoghurt maker with automatic operation – no stress involved!
- Fresh yoghurt in 8-12 hours reduces plastic waste, glass yoghurt pots are dishwasher safe
Get creative making homemade yoghurt with the Beper Yoghurt Maker
Yoghurt is good for us as it’s packed with protein, calcium, vitamin B6, and vitamin B12. It's got incredible health benefits as well as tasting great! Have you ever fancied taking your love of cooking to the next level and having a go at making yoghurt? The only thing that could be holding you back is that buying yogurt is more convenient than going through the complicated process of making yoghurt on the stove. Not anymore - Beper have designed an electric yogurt maker which couldn’t be easier to use!
All you need to do is mix your ingredients together, pour into the jars and you're good to go! Perfect for experimenting with consistencies and flavours, and great for use with picky eaters as you WILL find the flavour they like!
How to use your new yoghurt maker
- Before you use your new yogurt making machine, wash all of the removable parts in water with dish detergent.
- Pour the milk into a container and add about 125g of yogurt, whether purchased or prepared with the yogurt maker.
- Mix well for about a minute until the yogurt is perfectly dissolved in the milk.
- Pour it all into the containers of the yogurt maker, close the lids and place them into the compartment inside the appliance.
- Cover the yogurt maker with its lid and plug it into the mains power. The On/Off light (E) will switch on.
- Wait about 12 hours (for example, from 8 pm until 8 the next morning) then eat your delicious homemade yogurt!
The fermentation time for yoghurt is subject to significant variation, according to the type and freshness of the ingredients used and to the outside temperature, amount, etc. As a rough guide, the fermentation time will be reduced by 12 hours for the first time to 10 or even 8 for the next batch because the yogurt being used is normally fresher than a shop-bought yogurt.
Why is it healthy to eat Yoghurt?
Home-made, natural yoghurt is packed with probiotics. Probiotics are the healthy bacteria that can help boost your immune system and decrease stomach issues, such as diarrhea, bloating, and pain. Without a healthy balance of good bacteria from probiotics, too much bad bacteria can build up and cause damage to the immune systems. Eating these healthy probiotics helps keep the body perfectly balanced - without the nasty sugar and sweetners associated with probiotic yoghurt drinks!
Tips to make your healthy probiotic yoghurt tasty!
Once your yoghurt is ready to eat you can get creative and turn it into a real treat!
Tip1: Add some crunch to your yoghurts by adding in some delicious granola to the centre or sprinkling it on top.
Tip 2: Get fruity by adding some of your favourite fruit as toppings such as mixed berries, melons and even some crunchy apple.
Tip 3: You don’t always have to be good, why not try adding some of your favourite sweet sauces or syrups and cook up some pancakes to go with it?
Tip 4: If you don't have any fresh friuit to hand, a simple spoonful of your favourite jam will make a healthy flavoured yoghurt
|Recommended For||Yoghurt maker for fabulous home-made yogurts with dairy milk or even non-dairy yoghurts such as coconut and almond yoghurt.|
|Included Contents||Yoghurt maker & 7 reuseable glass containers x 170ml with individual screw-top lids. Yoghurt pots are dishwasher safe|
|Power||EU plug with UK adapter - 15 W|
|Guarantee||2 Year Manufacturers Guarantee|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Washing Instructions||Perfectly clean appliance parts will mean better quality results when making yogurt. The container must be carefully washed and rinsed before re-use.|