Beper Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
- Easy to use wrist blood pressure monitor
- Monitor also gives pulse readings to measure your heart rate
- Save up to 120 date and time stamped blood pressure readings to track progress
- Useful for everyone, not just those with blood pressure problems
- Fully automatic monitor with easy-to-read, full-sized display
Measure you’re systolic, diastolic and pulse with the handy and easy to use Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
Do you need to monitor your blood pressure closely for certain changes due to ailments or health conditions? Would you like to take control yourself and take your own blood pressure measurements from the comfort of your own home? With the Beper Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor, measuring your blood pressure has never been so easy.
The Beper Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor is designed for home or clinical use and will provide you with accurate readings for your diastolic, systolic and pulse readings. All values are displayed on the easy-to-read LCD display.
What is blood pressure and why should you measure it?
The wrist blood pressure monitor is easy to use and comfortable to wear. Sized for adults, it securely fastens around your wrist and gives you an instant blood pressure measurement.
It is important for everyone to know their blood pressure even if they’ve never had problems such as high blood pressure in the past. Blood pressure is the force of blood pushing against the walls of arteries. It is typically measured in millimeters of mercury (mmHg.) Your wrist monitor will measure your systolic blood pressure which is the maximum force exerted against blood vessel walls each time the heart beats. Your wrist blood pressure monitor will also give you readings for your diastolic blood pressure which is the force exerted on blood vessels when the heart is resting between beats.
Your blood pressure frequently changes throughout the course of a day. Excitement and stress can cause blood pressure to rise, while drinking alcohol and bathing can lower blood pressure. Certain hormones like adrenaline (which your body releases under stress) can cause blood vessels to constrict, leading to a rise in blood pressure. If these measuring numbers become too high, it means the heart is working harder than it should.
If you have high blood pressure (hypertension) your reading will be over 140/90 and you are at risk of heart attacks and stroke. If you have a reading of below 90/60 then you have low blood pressure (hypotension) and could potentially faint. This shows you how important it is to know your numbers!
For a clearer view on your health, you can check past test results by using the “M” buttons. In this menu you can scroll through all test results stored in memory – up to 120 in fact!
What are the benefits of a wrist blood pressure monitor over an arm monitor?
- If you have impaired mobility, getting a cuff onto your upper arm can be difficult and a challenge so a wrist worn monitor eliminates this potential difficulty.
- If your upper arm or bicep is too large for the cuff, a wrist monitor is much more convenient and useable.
- If you find the pressure of an inflated upper arm blood pressure cuff is uncomfortable and makes you anxious the wrist option is a far better solution.
What are you waiting for? Never second guess your blood pressure again or leave anything to chance with the Beper Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor.
|Recommended For||Measuring blood pressure|
|Included Contents||Blood pressure monitor and white storage box|
|Power||2 AAA Batteries not included|
|Colour||white & grey|