Beper Vertical Steamer and Iron
- Expertly engineered steamer can be used on the likes of bedding & sofas to eradicate bacteria & sterilise fabric
- Also acts as an iron, quickly and effectively pressing clothes
- Complete with 120ml water tank that facilitates 6 minutes of continuous steam
- Includes 3 attachments – a clothes brush, a trouser clip & a nylon brush
- Suitable for use on all fabrics & ergonomically designed with removable water tank & single button operation
Forget Febreze, the Beper Vertical Steamer does more than just mask odours, it completely sterilises fabrics to eliminate the bacteria causing them
It’s true! The Beper Vertical Steamer and Iron reaches such high temperatures that it can be used on the likes of bedding and sofas to completely eradicate odours and the bacteria causing them, leaving fabrics completely clean and refreshed. However, it does more than just that; it also acts as an iron for quickly and effectively pressing trousers and other clothes, whilst also removing lint/fluff and keeping them looking as good as new. Now there’s no need to dig out that ironing board every Sunday night to iron work clothes that can be pressed in as little time as it takes to set the thing up!
Expertly designed, the Beper Vertical Steamer and Iron features a water tank with a 120ml capacity, which facilitates 6 minutes of continuous steam. Complete with three different accessories, it is extremely versatile and can be customised to meet a variety of different requirements. Indeed, the nylon brush is ideal for refreshing fabrics and removing lint, while the trouser clip ensures a fold can be pressed into formal trousers with ease. Additionally, a clothes brush is also included for removing fluff and unsightly ‘bobbles’ from other fabrics.
Suitable for use on all fabrics, including cotton, polyester, wool, nylon and more, this handy device is incredibly convenient and simple to use. The water tank is easily removed, filled, and inserted, while the single button operation couldn’t be easier. Simply plug in, press the button, and breathe new life into your clothes and fabrics!