Beper Ice Cream Waffle Cone Maker
- Waffle ice cream cone maker to make your own deliciously tasting ice cream cones or ice cream cone baskets
- Ice cream cone maker with non-stick coating for the freshest crispy cones EVER!
- Quick & Easy cooking time: 2-3 minutes (Varies according to recipe used) make home made ice cream cone making easy,
- Light indicators and locking mechanism
- Make your own tasty, fresh, crispy ice cream cones! Recipes included to get you started immediately
Make your own deliciously fresh and crispy ice cream cones, cornets & baskets with the waffle cone maker!
You don’t have to go to the seaside any more to enjoy a delicious ice cream cornet! This wonderful machine cooks the most scrumptious ice cream cornets you’ll ever eat! They taste delicious on their own or with a generous dollop of ice cream. It couldn’t be easier to use this cornet machine; don’t just take our word for it, try it…
- Plug it in and the light will come on to indicate that it’s heating up.
- When the temperature is high enough the ready light will come on.
- Place your prepared mixture on the tray and close the lid.
- In 2-3 minutes your waffles will be toasted to perfection. Open the waffle maker and remove the waffles using a plastic or wooden spatula.
Enjoy delicious ice cream in a crispy, crunchy cornet
Why not bring the summer into your home with this neat little ice cream cone maker by Beper? Designed to function easily and quickly, this compact waffle maker won’t take up much room in your kitchen and will bring smiles to your family – guaranteed!
This ice cream cone machine boasts a non-stick interior so your cornets will be perfectly cooked without any sticky residue - leaving you with very little cleaning to do! More time eating indulgent cones and less time stood scrubbing! The cornet machine by Beper will allow you to enjoy delicious cones straight from your very own kitchen!
Included with your waffle maker is a scrumptious recipe to start making your own ice cream cones immediately. What are you waiting for? Treat yourself!
|Recommended For||Making ice cream cones|
|Power||700W. EU plug with UK adapter|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Washing Instructions||Use a soft, slightly damp cloth to clean the body; do not use metal scouring pads or abrasive products.|