Beper Fruit Dryer
- Food dehydrator to dry different kinds of food at the same time
- The food dryer preserves nutrition, retaining minerals and vitamins!
- Keep fruit tasty and fresh for longer – children will love it
- Create tasty snacks or appetizers with your easy to use food dehydrator
- Heats to 35-70°C to dry out a huge range of fruit and veg
This food dehydrator preserves the nutritional value of fruit while ensuring it stays delicious
Do you struggle to get your children to eat fruit? Fruit contains an abundance of vitamins and minerals essential for children’s health, but it can be hard to get them to eat their 5 a day. The Beper Fruit Dryer makes fruit more appealing for kids and adults alike!
Preparing your fruit to be dried
The fruit or vegetables you'd like to use need to be ripe, fresh, healthy and clean– this is essential. Don’t worry about your fruit or veg losing any nutritional value; dried foods retain their nutrients as well as their delicious taste. Before you place your fruit in the fruit dryer, always remove the entire core and the core stem (except when drying cherries). You don't need to peel the fruit before drying. Squeezing some lemon juice over the fruit before drying will prevent oxidation (i.e. turning brown).
How to use the food dehydrator
- Cut the fruit or vegetables into thin pieces of regular size and thickness.
- Spread the items evenly over the drying racks to ensure proper air circulation and try to ensure the pieces of fruit don’t touch each other.
- Replace the lid on the unit and plug in.
- Once the food items on the lower rack are sufficiently dried the lower racks should be removed
The food dehydrator is ideal for every kind of food to keep it healthy and tasty – especially for all those picky eaters!
|Recommended For||Drying fruit and veg for healthy tasty snacks|
|Included Contents||Fruit dryer & instruction booklet|
|Can Be Used With Biofeedback||No|
|Power||EU plug with UK adapter included 245W|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the Instructions
View and/or Download the Drying times
|Function||Drys out fruit and veg|
|Size||33 x 33 x 27 cm|