Beper Frozen Dessert Maker
- Frozen dessert maker to make your own scrummy frozen desserts
- Enjoy 100% natural ingredients and gluten-free desserts with this frozen fruit dessert maker
- Easy to use, comes with recipes– fun for the whole family
- Choose whatever fruits and ingredients you want!
- Impress family, children and guests with your frozen dessert creations
Fancy making some scrumptious homemade desserts? Indulge in the Beper frozen dessert maker
Now you can with the simple, easy to use Frozen Dessert Maker by Beper. The perfect kitchen appliance for curbing those sweet cravings, you can enjoy tasty and nutritious frozen desserts. What will you choose to make? A flavoursome fruity pud that packs a hard nutritional punch or a super sensual chocolate and liqueur dessert for a bit of a naughty treat! Whatever your taste, don’t be afraid to get your creative juices flowing with the Beper Frozen Dessert Maker.
The Beper Frozen Dessert Maker turns frozen fruit into a mouth-watering, fat-free, dairy-free, and guilt-free soft-serve dessert treat to be enjoyed by the whole family. You can add yoghurt or cream to your finished dessert if required or any other sauce! The end result looks and tastes like thick, rich ice cream!
How to use your frozen dessert maker
- Plug in the appliance.
- Insert your chosen ingredients through the top tube and push the food down using the plunger
- Your product is fitted with an On/Off button. To run the appliance continuously, hold this button down.
Tips for good results: The ingredients you use must be firm to get satisfactory results and avoid accumulation of food in the holder.
Want a little taster of what’s in the recipe book?
Berry Good Choco Frozen Dessert
- 2 frozen ripe bananas
- 1 oz dark chocolate
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 2 frozen cubes of red wine
NOTE: Freeze left over red wine in ice cube trays—any red wine will be delicious!
1. Insert one frozen banana into the dessert maker
2. Add 1 oz. dark chocolate
3. Add 1⁄2 cup frozen mixed berries
4. Add 2 cubes of frozen red wine
5. Add one frozen banana
6. Add 1⁄2 cup mixed berries
Stir in bowl to combine and enjoy your colourful, fruity, indulgent bowl of heaven!
|Recommended For||The whole family to enjoy making frozen dessert|
|Power||Uk Adapter - Power 150W Power supply 220-240V ~ 50/60Hz|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Function||Makes frozen ingredients into yummy dessert|
|Size||22CM X 24.5 CM|
|Washing Instructions||Do not immerse the motor unit, do not run it under water. Wipe the motor unit down with a damp cloth. Dry it carefully.|