Beper Electric Insect Killer
- Bug zapper that covers an area of 30 metres
- Electric insect killer for mosquitoes and other flying pests
- Chemical-free, safe for all the family
- Exterminates quickly and without mess
- Stylish blue design that’s easy to hang anywhere
Keep mosquitos and other insects away with this hanging insect killer light
Everyone loves it when the weather gets warmer, but lovely sunny days can be ruined when you start hearing that tell-tale buzzing. Flies, mosquitos, wasps and other insects start rapidly increasing in number from spring onwards. Bites, allergic reactions and germs on your food are some of the ways that these little annoyances can spoil your summer fun. You won’t want them flying around in your home, particularly in areas where food is prepared, so investing in a good quality bug zapper is an excellent idea.
The Beper UV insect killer is an attractive and easy to use bug zapper with a range of up to 30 metres square (98 feet). Its UV-A tube light will attract insects, causing them to fly into the lantern and exterminating them as soon as they touch its internal electric grid. The grid is protected by a sturdy plastic outer with small vents that allow insects to fly in but protect you from the active parts. Using electricity to kill insects means that you can avoid the potentially harmful chemicals in insect spray. It is also convenient as the lantern can be kept on and will kill insects for you as they appear so that you can get on with other activities without being bothered. The hanging attachment means the lantern can be suspended out of the way. It features a removable collection tray, so you can quickly and hygienically dispose of dead insects. It is possible to use it as an outdoor insect killer on sunny ways, for example on a covered patio.
Using your mosquito lantern
- Place the lantern indoors and away from the elements
- Plug into an outlet
- The lantern will switch on automatically
- Insects will be attracted to the light and be exterminated instantly
- Empty the bottom plate as needed to dispose of dead insects
|Recommended For||Exterminating flying insects|