Beper Electric Fondue and Bourguignonne Set
- Fondue bourguignonne with non-stick coating
- Electric fondue set with adjustable temperature control to make a variety of dishes
- Includes 6 forks for everyone to tuck in at once!
- Perfect accessory for parties and evening meals
- With a tank capacity of 2.3L what delicious fondue will you make?
Electric fondue set to make delicious fondue dishes the whole family will love!
Fondue is a fun and easy form of cooking, ideal to use when serving up a tasty treat for a small group or the whole family. You can use your electric fondue set for cooking meat or use it to prepare different types of dipping sauces for dipping almost any type of food! The type of fondue dipping sauce you make will depend on what you will be dipping. Fondue can be served as an appetizer, main course, or dessert depending on your tastes and needs! There are many fondue recipes for all of the different courses you dish up! Why not make a delicious bowl of chocolate fondue? Or if you are a cheese lover why not make some tasty cheese fondue?
How to use the Fondue and Bourguignon set
- Please select a suitable non-slip base on which to place your fondue
- Place the fondue equipment on the heating stand.
- Fill the pot with fat or oil. Place the equipment onto the fondue pot.
- Turn the thermostat to MIN.
- Only connect the machine to a properly installed 230 V~, 50 Hz safety socket.
- Turn the device to the medium temperature range and heat up the oil for some time.
Useful hints for use
- A small amount of smoke is normal. Please ensure that there is adequate ventilation.
- Oil and fat must be heated to very high temperatures. Use high quality frying oil or frying grease that has a high smoke point.
- Do not use margarine, olive oil or butter: they are not fit for frying because they start to smoke at low temperatures.
- We recommend the use of liquid frying oil.
What will you make?
|Recommended For||Making most fondue dishes of your choice|
|Can be used with||Meats, cheese, chocolate|
|Included Contents||Includes 6 forks|
|Power||Uk adapter - Power: 800W|
|User Manual||View and/or Download the User Manual|
|Size||Tank capacity of 2.3 liters|
|Washing Instructions||Do not clean these parts in the dishwasher. The surfaces might become dull.|